Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lyle Lanley II

The 2020 football offseason thread

Recommended Posts

Rewatched the TCU @ Utah game with AD as QB in 2010. I loved that Fuente offense...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Rewatched the TCU @ Utah game with AD as QB in 2010. I loved that Fuente offense...

Seriously, why can't we just run something like that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were 62nd in total offense last year.

 

 

Justin Fuente's VaTech offense was 86th.

  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

We were 62nd in total offense last year.

 

 

Justin Fuente's VaTech offense was 86th.

 

Well then, we should just adopt Bama's O...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

 

 

I expect they will let the suite owners attend, with some precautions.

 

They could open the lower west side, since there is usually at least six feet between fans there anyway.😉

  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAC-12 commissioner says he thinks players can start workouts in July and start the season on schedule. Don't know if the Berkeley government will go along with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Burner said:

PAC-12 commissioner says he thinks players can start workouts in July and start the season on schedule. Don't know if the Berkeley government will go along with that.

 

The Cal president already publically said UC campuses will be open this fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Burner said:

I expect they will let the suite owners attend, with some precautions

I know the suite owners would howl, but I expect TCU to keep the suites closed since the virus passes most easily indoors in confined spaces. It's hard to keep six feet apart in those suites and then you have the ventilation systems to worry about, spreading everybody's droplets around to everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

I know the suite owners would howl, but I expect TCU to keep the suites closed since the virus passes most easily indoors in confined spaces. It's hard to keep six feet apart in those suites and then you have the ventilation systems to worry about, spreading everybody's droplets around to everyone else.

 

If it was my call, I'd want to be sure none of those rich donors got sick.

  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 8:49 AM, Burner said:

 

If it was my call, I'd want to be sure none of those rich donors got sick.

 

Then again, a lot of those rich donors probably already have the university & athletic department written into their wills...

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be a big surprise for me if it happens (at Cal), but I guess ADJD has to be optimistic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...