Sign in to follow this  
Senor Ballistico

TCU -Pick Em @ Texas Tech

OU-9 over unbeaten 9-0 Baylor in Waco.  Let down for OU the following week and OUR FROGS kick some Sooner butt in Norman!!

Goooooo FROGS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1100 is the best time for a game in Lubbock. It allows you to get out of town sooner.

• Haha  (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I think we win this because I've noticed a trend.  We beat the teams we lost to last season and lost to the teams we beat.  Beat last year and lost to this year:  SMU, ISU, K St, OSU, Baylor.

Lost to last year and beat this year: KU, UT, Big 10 (OSU/Purdue).  If the trend holds, we win out.  The streak starts this week!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Last-second heroics by either Max or Song and the Frogs win....Or, a busted Frog coverage with less than a minute to go and Tech wins....It's that kind of year....27-24, either way....I am more and more experiencing the worms of melancholy eating away at my soul....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

This is a must-win game, as our young players really need those pre-bowl practices. Unfortunately, I don't think we match up with Tech well. Another running quarterback, which is our biggest weakness. They protect the QB well, and the rush has been a problem for us. It likely will be decided by a turnover, and Tech has been much better at forcing them than we have.

Reagor could be a difference maker, if we can get him the ball.

49 minutes ago, Burner said:

This is a must-win game, as our young players really need those pre-bowl practices. Unfortunately, I don't think we match up with Tech well. Another running quarterback, which is our biggest weakness. They protect the QB well, and the rush has been a problem for us. It likely will be decided by a turnover, and Tech has been much better at forcing them than we have.

Reagor could be a difference maker, if we can get him the ball.

I agree.  Get Reagor the ball.  It should be perfect football weather on Saturday with just a little bit of that high plains breeze blowing around 12 mph.  We haven't played well on the road but I feel good about this one for some reason. 

Reagor gonna pass up my Honey Butter Biscuit!

• Like (+1) 2

I can breathe again. Way to win a close one Frogs. Bring that saddle back home.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Tell Liverlips to get out the Chapstick, Frogs will stun the NCAA Football World next Saturday!

giphy.webp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1