Sign in to follow this  
Senor Ballistico

Say what? Baylor- 2 @ TCU

Ok, the TCU fan was being a jackass but the correct response to that is to move on and take your L, not to stop and engage with him.  Agree or disagree?

• Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Was the ass wearing the purple TCU hat and running his mouth ever identified? I *hate* that people like that are a part of our fan base. I agree with the grey haired Baylor staff person who asked him didn't he have anything better to do than harass these kids.

All the "adults" in this video could learn from how the athletes conducted themselves. (Now I will go and vomit from complimenting RaperU. 🤮)

• Downvote (-1) 1

TCU freshman quarterback Max Duggan is expected to play Saturday against No. 12 Baylor, a source told ESPN on Friday.

Matthew Downing, a preferred walk-on who transferred from Georgia, likely will serve as Duggan's backup against Baylor. Ohio State transfer Matthew Baldwin is still recovering from back problems.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28036876/source-tcu-quarterback-max-duggan-finger-expected-play

Little known fact: Disciples of Christ tithe 20%.

Thus, we have to let Baylor win once every five years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1

Just now, PurpleDawg said:

Same here, really disappointing. We gifted them that game - completely dominant first half that should have seen us up at least17-0. Then, to not be able to punch it in from the 2 on first and goal was just bad...really poor play calling.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just now, shenanigans said:

Same here, really disappointing. We gifted them that game - completely dominant first half that should have seen us up at least17-0. Then, to not be able to punch it in from the 2 on first and goal was just bad...really poor play calling.

It was actually the 1 Yard Line according to the announcers

Carlos didn't add the last part of GP's quote about being disappointed in his tweet, but Fo'W did, and GP also clarified that it's the most disappointed he's been *this season*.

• Like (+1) 2

Only fault I assign for this game is the offensive line. Baylor defenders were going right through all day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Burner said:

Only fault I assign for this game is the offensive line. Baylor defenders were going right through all day. 

I can't get over the first and goal from the 1 Yd Line

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m not disappointed with this showing. It could’ve been better, sure. But Baylor has a great D which was tough to move the ball against. Our D played lights out against a strong QB. Triple OT is a heartbreaker, but great effort. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1