Sign in to follow this  
Senor Ballistico

TCU -2½ @ KSU

I'm actually feeling good about this game.  First, I'll have Saturday off and will be able to watch live (presumably - when and on what channel will it be).  And second, our schizophrenic nature seems likely to mean that we'll be "on" this week and will fumble fewer times in our red zone and spot KState multitudinous points like we've done against SMU and Iowa State.

I feel good about this one because Iowa State's 3/3/5 defense has given us trouble for the past 3 seasons but K State's defense is pretty porous against the run (99th in the nation and 128th in yds per carry at 5.82 YPC).  That will give Gary a chance to run the same offense we ran against Purdue and KU.  K State also doesn't have a running threat at QB so that should make GP's job on defense easier as well.  I think we win this one comfortably. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Word is we'll be getting several guys back healthy for this one: Ben Wilson, Kee'yon Stewart, Taye Barber and Mikel Barkley.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm in favor of starting (and staying with) Delton because he'll be stoked to play well in his last-ever game in Manhattan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those missing Carlos since he left the Startlegram and those fans of young Mr. Podell 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Yeah, only one interception, but what about the "Fumble in your own red zone" stat? 

Great, now we’re jinxed. Thanks a lot. 

• Haha  (+1) 1