Sign in to follow this  
Senor Ballistico

TCU +3½ @ Iowa St

On 10/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Aren’t we gambling favorites?

Tomar el desvalido en los juegos de TCU ha sido muy rentable para mí los últimos 15 años (especialmente los juegos de bolos).   Cuando TCU está abajo en HT, tomar las ranas en la segunda mitad ha sido muy rentable.  Jugar a la parte inferior en los juegos de TCU era rentable antes de la era TB2

Taking the underdog in TCU games has been very profitable for me the last 15 years (especially bowl games).   When  TCU is down at HT,  taking the Frogs in second half has been very profitable.  Playing the under in TCU games was profitable before the TB2 era

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 10/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, angelosfrog said:

People start picking you as a dark horse to to the CCG and you start getting cocky.  I actually feel good about this game for some strange reason.  I think the SMU game was a wake up call. 

Interestingly, the total on the game has gone up a point and a half?  We might see some points scored today

Well shit, glad I missed this one. Sounded horrible from what I was reading on Twitter

2 minutes ago, Duquesne Frog said:

And Baylor is winning ...

Things are definitely going from bad to worse.

I think it's time for a nap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Duquesne Frog said:

And Baylor is winning ...

To think that we may have a chance to keep Baylor from making a big bowl game with a moral victory at the end of the season is sickening

1 minute ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Is there any chance that we could  get Reagor back for a senior season to build his numbers?  

blog_magic_8_ball_signs_yes.jpg

• Haha  (+1) 1

Whelp, on the #brightside I won't have to worry about a TCU bowl game wrecking my holiday plans...

😭

Demote Cumbie now and give Luper the lead on playcalling. Something has to change.

Cumbie can’t establish a rhythm. Nothing feels natural. This offense has way too much talent and our young QB is absolutely not the problem. 

Wake up, Gary. You’re loyal to a fault. Don’t let that waste these seniors’ final year. 

Come on you guys. Cumbie has had his problems, but he wasn't the problem yesterday. Our players were just whipped physically all over the field. ISU dominated both lines. No plays work when there are four of their guys in our backfield right after the ball is snapped. The ISU defense looked like they were playing with 15 guys, everywhere we went they swarmed us.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What a disappointment!  ESPN2 switched to Baylor and I missed the whole second half, but I guess it didn't matter because we looked bad enough in the first half that I can guess what happened.  No passing game; defense not really all that stiff.  We're going to struggle to get bowl eligible.