Sign in to follow this  
angelosfrog

Purdue predictions

I'm going to go with TCU 31  Purdue 21. 

Duggan has a rushing touchdown and 2 passing touchdowns.  Sewo adds another one and Song converts his only FG try.  Rondale Moore gets loose for one long TD but we hang on to win by double digits. 

• Like (+1) 3

Great moments are born from great opportunity, and that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game; if we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game, not tonight. Tonight, we run with them. Tonight we stay with them, and we shut them down because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest football team in the world.

You were born to be football players—every one of you, and you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great wide receiver the Boilermakers have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it!

TCU 63 - Purdue 0

Do you believe in miracles!?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Were gonna go inside, were gonna go outside, inside and outside. Were gonna get 'em on the run boys and once we get 'em on the run were gonna keep 'em on the run. And then were gonna go go go go go go and were not gonna stop til we get across that goalline. This is a team they say is....... is good, well I think were better than them. They cant lick us, so what do you say Frogs?

TCU 28 - Purdue 16

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Were gonna go inside, were gonna go outside, inside and outside. Were gonna get 'em on the run boys and once we get 'em on the run were gonna keep 'em on the run. And then were gonna go go go go go go and were not gonna stop til we get across that goalline. This is a team they say is....... is good, well I think were better than them. They cant lick us, so what do you say Frogs?

TCU 28 - Purdue 16

Image result for rudy speech gif

As we get closer to game time and things have changed over the past week.  I am feeling confident, so I will post on gut feeling, not reason.  TCU 34-10.

Now I need to be off to studies for a little bit before the game.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Endless Purple said:

As we get closer to game time and things have changed over the past week.  I am feeling confident, so I will post on gut feeling, not reason.  TCU 34-10.

Now I need to be off to studies for a little bit before the game.

Join us in the chat, EP!

7 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Join us in the chat, EP!

I can't watch the games at home.  Don't do cable or have any subscription services so hit the sports bars.  Also limited phone data so don't stay online.

But I feel pretty good about my prediction now.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Endless Purple said:

I am feeling confident, so I will post on gut feeling, not reason.  TCU 34-10.

Nice work.  Trust your gut!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Nice work.  Trust your gut!

Now if I can just get that to work on the dating scene....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1