Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

Week 3, Saban's Hot Under the Collar (not like that, though)...

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

What did it say?

 

It was just a big purple Big XII sign...but he owned it.

  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather delay at Ames. Iowa 3/ISU 0 7:18/1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

What did it say?

 

260px-Big_12_logo_in_K-State_colors.svg.

 

 

He held it up the whole game. They showed him a handful of times. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

 

He held it up the whole game. They showed him a handful of times. 

I missed him completely. But, did you see the KSU coach who looked like David Letterman in retirement? His beard could have been a stand-in for Moses as he was getting the 10 Commandments on the mountain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PurpleDawg said:

I missed him completely. But, did you see the KSU coach who looked like David Letterman in retirement? His beard could have been a stand-in for Moses as he was getting the 10 Commandments on the mountain.

 

I didn’t catch that lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, I think The Mullet has some product in it today. A little extra curly. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Um, I think The Mullet has some product in it today. A little extra curly. 😁

 

I didn’t last long watching that game. Beth Mowins gives me a headache. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

 

I didn’t last long watching that game. Beth Mowins gives me a headache. 

I have no sound going, that's the only way I can watch it. And, hey, hey, hey....Tulsa on top 21-20, :36 to go until the half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PurpleDawg said:

I have no sound going, that's the only way I can watch it. And, hey, hey, hey....Tulsa on top 21-20, :36 to go until the half.

 

Currently watching BYU/USC, tied at 17 with less than a minute to go in the 1st half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If y'all need something else to follow on Twitter, try @nocontextcfb. Funny as all get out. This was there, too. 🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

Iowa/ISU back on. Cyclones up 7-3

 

Another lightning delay... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GA Southern 32 Minnesota 28 w/00:45 left. Minnesota 1st 10 from GA Southern 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

GA Southern 32 Minnesota 28 w/00:45 left. Minnesota 1st 10 from GA Southern 11

 

Beavers with a sloppy win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frogtwang said:

 

Beavers with a sloppy win. 

Or, Gophers. Either/or.

  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

 

Beavers with a sloppy win. 

 

A gopher is just a beaver than can’t swim. 

  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was confused by the huge monstrosity on the side of their helmet. 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

W Kansas @ Boston College

W KSU @ MSU

W WVU vs NC State

W OSU @ Tulsa

L ISU vs Iowa

W TCU @ Purdue

W OU @ UCLA

W Texas @ Rice

Tech @ Arizona

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...