Sign in to follow this  
Senor Ballistico

Week #2, [bye] LSU-4.5 over the Mighty Longhorns in Austin

Es hora de que Ehlinger respalde la bofetada. 

A&M obteniendo 17.5 en Clemson

Nuevo Mex St +55 - Alabama

Ejército+23 o Mich.

Time for Ehlinger to back up the smack. 

A&M getting 17.5 at Clemson

New Mex St +55 @ Alabama

Army+23 @ Mich.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, I guess I've finally fully adjusted to TCU being a Big12 member because I find myself pulling for the Longhorns to beat LSU.  In the first 7 years, I've been fairly consistent with our "wilderness" attitude of always rooting against UT in every sport in every game (just because), but that appears to have finally changed.  A UT W would immeasuredly help the Big 12 in SOS and for propaganda purposes.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Well, I guess I've finally fully adjusted to TCU being a Big12 member because I find myself pulling for the Longhorns to beat LSU.  

Never!  I lived in Baton Rouge for 6 years and learned to enjoy the LSU Kool-Ade. 

Geaux Tigers!

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

Well, I guess I've finally fully adjusted to TCU being a Big12 member because I find myself pulling for the Longhorns to beat LSU.  In the first 7 years, I've been fairly consistent with our "wilderness" attitude of always rooting against UT in every sport in every game (just because), but that appears to have finally changed.  A UT W would immeasuredly help the Big 12 in SOS and for propaganda purposes.

It is Killing me to agree with you.  Old friend of mine who played at Rice in the late sixties told me last fall that if UT was playing against Russia, he would have to root for the Soviets!

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/1/2019 at 8:52 PM, Senor Ballistico said:

Time for Ehlinger to back up the smack. 

A&M getting 17.5 at Clemson

New Mex St +55 @ Alabama

Army+23 @ Mich.

Have to say I like A&M, UT and Army against the spread this week, but I'm not a gambler.  I think UT wins outright. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boston Frog said:

Have to say I like A&M, UT and Army against the spread this week, but I'm not a gambler.  I think UT wins outright. 

Me gusta UT & Army de esos

I like UT & Army out of those

Cualquier persona que quiera hojas de propinas cada semana, hágame saber qué hojas le interesan. 

Si está bien publicarlos en el hilo semanal, me encantaría hacerlo, si no, enviaré a través de PM.

Anyone that would like tip sheets every week, let me know which sheets interest you. 

If it's OK to post them in the weekly thread, I'd be happy to do so, if not, I'll send via PM.

• Upvote (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Anyone that would like tip sheets every week, let me know which sheets interest you. 

If it's OK to post them in the weekly thread, I'd be happy to do so, if not, I'll send via PM.

They might be helpful for those of us in the Pick ‘Em contest every week.  We need something to help compete against Duq’s computer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Me gusta UT & Army de esos

I like UT & Army out of those

I hope Clemson crushes the Ags, but I think they'll be able to keep it within two TDs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Give me Army, A&M and UT with the points.  I think UT/LSU is a 3-4 pt game either way.  I also want the under on that game.  55 pts seems like a lot to me. 

51 minutes ago, angelosfrog said:

Give me Army, A&M and UT with the points.  I think UT/LSU is a 3-4 pt game either way.  I also want the under on that game.  55 pts seems like a lot to me. 

Sé que A&M es el equipo de Jimbos ahora, pero en mi cabeza "A&M todavía significa que son Aggies".  No puedo sacudir el estigma y pensar que van a hacer un flop del vientre Aggie

I know A&M is Jimbos team now but in my head  "A&M still means they're Aggies".  I can't shake the stigma and thinking they will do an Aggie belly flop

6 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Sé que A&M es el equipo de Jimbos ahora, pero en mi cabeza "A&M todavía significa que son Aggies".  No puedo sacudir el estigma y pensar que van a hacer un flop del vientre Aggie

I know A&M is Jimbos team now but in my head  "A&M still means they're Aggies".  I can't shake the stigma and thinking they will do an Aggie belly flop

They usually don't flop until October 

• Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boston Frog said:

They usually don't flop until October 

This year is a treat, as their early setback will likely come in the out of conference portion.

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608.jpg

• Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 3

16 hours ago, Army Frog Fan said:

Image result for holy schnikes gif

I have the Gold sheet for the season, but that is awesome.

I just spent an hour on my Pick'em where normally I'm done in about 5-10 minutes. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you, @Senor BallisticoBallistico! 😆

• Haha  (+1) 1

Mensaje a Boston Frog, Midlothian HS está encerrado.  Armas en el campus

Message to Boston Frog, Midlothian HS is on lock down.  Guns on campus

• Thanks (+1) 1

Nobody shot? I hope not. 

I really don't know anybody there anymore, but still ... 

Trying to get my household chores done this morning. Then it's Purdue-Vanderbilt at 11:00, Baylor-UTSA and Iowa State-Iowa at 3:00 and Texas-LSU at 6:30. Not as good as watching the Frogs, but should be a good day. Geaux Tigers!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Burner said:

Trying to get my household chores done this morning. Then it's Purdue-Vanderbilt at 11:00, Baylor-UTSA and Iowa State-Iowa at 3:00 and Texas-LSU at 6:30. Not as good as watching the Frogs, but should be a good day. Geaux Tigers!

Got a home school picnic to attend, so I may miss the second half of the ISU game and the first half of the Texas tilt, but I like your style...

• Like (+1) 1

Vandy kicking themselves in the butt with penalties. And, their attitude has been compared to Baylol's scummy, win-at-all-costs play by one observer I've heard from. 14-10 Purdue, half.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Vandy kicking themselves in the butt with penalties. And, their attitude has been compared to Baylol's scummy, win-at-all-costs play by one observer I've heard from. 14-10 Purdue, half.

I'm not that impressed with Purdue's quarterback, but their receivers seem to be getting open at will. Good tight ends have been trouble for Patterson defenses in the past. Boilermakers are all pass, no attempt to run today.

• Like (+1) 1