Jump to content
frogtwang

GAMEDAY MOFOS!

Recommended Posts

No TV and no radio on this computer, so I hope someone's play-by-play skills in the chatroom are up to speed today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jared said:

No TV and no radio on this computer, so I hope someone's play-by-play skills in the chatroom are up to speed today.

Phone, maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what time this game actually starts? I've seen a couple of different things posted.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Does anyone know what time this game actually starts? I've seen a couple of different things posted.

 

 

73046696_10217511430191421_2030800411748

 

 

 

 

Looks like 1:30 Central

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Burner said:

I am no longer in denial. We suck.

Really disappointing. I thought this would at least be a 8-9 win team based on last year and assuming we wouldn't repeat the plague of injuries. Instead, this just has the look of a really bad football team. I can't place all the blame on a frosh QB - the receivers aren't exactly getting open. It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

 

How on Earth did we fall so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Really disappointing. I thought this would at least be a 8-9 win team based on last year and assuming we wouldn't repeat the plague of injuries. Instead, this just has the look of a really bad football team. I can't place all the blame on a frosh QB - the receivers aren't exactly getting open. It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

 

How on Earth did we fall so far?

 

In the summer the consensus was that we had several question marks:

-- defensive end, where we sent two starters to the NFL

-- linebacker, where we graduated almost everyone with experience

-- quarterback, where we had no one proven and healthy

-- receiver, where we needed someone to take heat off of Reagor

-- kicker, where one guy was inconsistent and the other was always hurt.

I thought we had the answers and somebody would step up where needed. I was wrong. The only guy who stepped up was the usually-hurt kicker. In addition, the offensive line, which we thought would be dominant, has been mediocre.

Defense can't pressure the quarterback, can't stop the quarterback running, and can't create takeaways. Kind of bad in a conference where everyone has an outstanding quarterback.

The frosh quarterback has been a big problem. He doesn't do progressions, doesn't see the field well, and isn't real accurate. No doubt all that will improve over the next three years, but we are losing games today. He does look like he has all the tools to be really good in the future.

We have some very good football players, but there are some voids that keep us from having a good team. What a waste.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shenanigans said:

 It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

 

How on Earth did we fall so far?

 

Two years ago on the Baylor forum about 95% of the fans there wanted Rhules head.    The moaning and bitching  about their team was unreal.  This season is hard to take and no bowl game is going to really suck but this is my team and I'll root for them until the last second of the last game and Pray, Pray, PRAY for a great year in 2020!  We all love our Frogs but it's hard not to get pissed off.   

 

Side Note:  I bet Rhule is gone after this year if Butt Ugly (BU) wins 10 games. Our coach  will be here until he hangs it up for good.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Side Note:  I bet Rhule is gone after this year if Butt Ugly (BU) wins 10 games.


36A9A57177AF4275A239.gif

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Sooner mascot costume looks like it's been stored in somebody's moldy attic.

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

154482319.0.jpg

 

 

We're coming at you Sooners! 

We're going to beat your A$$,

pour out all your crappy 3.2% beer

paint Norman purple 

and we'll be dancing on the bus all the way back to Ft Worth

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta go to work shortly.  No spoilers please until I get to watch the replay tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...