frogtwang

GAMEDAY MOFOS!

No TV and no radio on this computer, so I hope someone's play-by-play skills in the chatroom are up to speed today.

17 minutes ago, Jared said:

No TV and no radio on this computer, so I hope someone's play-by-play skills in the chatroom are up to speed today.

Phone, maybe?

Does anyone know what time this game actually starts? I've seen a couple of different things posted.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Does anyone know what time this game actually starts? I've seen a couple of different things posted.

73046696_10217511430191421_2030800411748

Looks like 1:30 Central

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Burner said:

I am no longer in denial. We suck.

Really disappointing. I thought this would at least be a 8-9 win team based on last year and assuming we wouldn't repeat the plague of injuries. Instead, this just has the look of a really bad football team. I can't place all the blame on a frosh QB - the receivers aren't exactly getting open. It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

How on Earth did we fall so far?

5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Really disappointing. I thought this would at least be a 8-9 win team based on last year and assuming we wouldn't repeat the plague of injuries. Instead, this just has the look of a really bad football team. I can't place all the blame on a frosh QB - the receivers aren't exactly getting open. It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

In the summer the consensus was that we had several question marks:

-- defensive end, where we sent two starters to the NFL

-- linebacker, where we graduated almost everyone with experience

-- quarterback, where we had no one proven and healthy

-- receiver, where we needed someone to take heat off of Reagor

-- kicker, where one guy was inconsistent and the other was always hurt.

I thought we had the answers and somebody would step up where needed. I was wrong. The only guy who stepped up was the usually-hurt kicker. In addition, the offensive line, which we thought would be dominant, has been mediocre.

Defense can't pressure the quarterback, can't stop the quarterback running, and can't create takeaways. Kind of bad in a conference where everyone has an outstanding quarterback.

The frosh quarterback has been a big problem. He doesn't do progressions, doesn't see the field well, and isn't real accurate. No doubt all that will improve over the next three years, but we are losing games today. He does look like he has all the tools to be really good in the future.

We have some very good football players, but there are some voids that keep us from having a good team. What a waste.

7 hours ago, shenanigans said:

It really ticks me off to see us this bad when you have Baylor rebounding from near death to looking like a legit top 15 team in just a couple of years.

Two years ago on the Baylor forum about 95% of the fans there wanted Rhules head.    The moaning and bitching  about their team was unreal.  This season is hard to take and no bowl game is going to really suck but this is my team and I'll root for them until the last second of the last game and Pray, Pray, PRAY for a great year in 2020!  We all love our Frogs but it's hard not to get pissed off.   

Side Note:  I bet Rhule is gone after this year if Butt Ugly (BU) wins 10 games. Our coach  will be here until he hangs it up for good.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Side Note:  I bet Rhule is gone after this year if Butt Ugly (BU) wins 10 games.

36A9A57177AF4275A239.gif

• Like (+1) 2

This Sooner mascot costume looks like it's been stored in somebody's moldy attic.

• Like (+1) 1

154482319.0.jpg

We're coming at you Sooners! 

We're going to beat your A$$,

pour out all your crappy 3.2% beer

paint Norman purple 

and we'll be dancing on the bus all the way back to Ft Worth

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1

Gotta go to work shortly.  No spoilers please until I get to watch the replay tonight!