Sign in to follow this  
Rothbardian

Week 1

UCF is up 34-0 over Florida A&M with about 4:30 left in the first half.

FAM quarterback is 5-22.

• Upvote (+1) 1

South Dakota State ties it up against Minnesota at 7 in the 2nd quarter. Been the most evenly balanced and entertaining game I have seen so far tonight.

Pulling for a FCS win and chaos here.

And it is 13-7 Minn at half.

3:26 in the 3rd, SDSU takes the lead over Minnesota 21-20.

4th quarter, a SDSU fumble gives UM a short field. After a TD and 2 point conversion, Gophers go up, 28-21. And the Jackrabbit rally falls short with 1:20 left.

Utah gets a pick-6 to go up 9-3 over BYU in the 2nd quarter.

9:47 in the 3rd, Utah gets a TD, with a good extra point this time. 16-6 Utes.

12:56 in the 4th, Utah TD and extra point extends the lead, 23-6.

12:25 in the 4th, Utah with another pick 6. Extra point is straight down Broadway. 30-6.

9:19, BYU gets a TD, and goes for a 2 point conversion but fails miserably with a snap that goes sailing over the QB's head. 30-12.

Lightning delay suspends the game at 9:01. Utah 30 - BYU 12.

• Upvote (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Cincinnati 24 - UCLA 14

OSU next week for the Bearcats....

UCLA robbed of a TD fumble recover late.  Would have covered the spread for me.  

Stupid refs:

Image result for longest yard gif

Any gamblers out there?  I wasn’t on any games last night, other than a Pickem’ league, but like Rice getting more than 3 TDs against my Alma Mater tonight and the Colorado Buffs (-13.5) to roll CSU.

I watched the end of BYU-Utah and the Cougars looked really bad, with multiple turnovers and 2 pick-6's.  They're totally melting down on CougarBoard today - the Utes have now won 9 straight stretching back to the MWC days in 2009.  The worm has really turned on those prima donnas... 

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe they should join and then break up another conference to make themselves feel better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha  (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Army Frog Fan said:

Maybe they should join and then break up another conference to make themselves feel better.

They're definitely discussing it.  They want to fire everyone, hire a non-LDS coach for once, bench virtually everyone, change Church policy, weaken their schedule, drop to FCS, quit independence, sue everyone, run off non-loyal fans, cancel their tickets, stop showing up, bad mouth players and coaches etc...  It is truly a meltdown.  Quite a change from a short decade ago.

• Haha  (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Army Frog Fan said:

Any gamblers out there?  I wasn’t on any games last night, other than a Pickem’ league, but like Rice getting more than 3 TDs against my Alma Mater tonight and the Colorado Buffs (-13.5) to roll CSU.

4 plays for me tonight

Rice/Army  under 48  

Tulsa+23.5

S.Fla+11

Utah St +4

5 hours ago, Jared said:

They're definitely discussing it.  They want to fire everyone, hire a non-LDS coach for once, bench virtually everyone, change Church policy, weaken their schedule, drop to FCS, quit independence, sue everyone, run off non-loyal fans, cancel their tickets, stop showing up, bad mouth players and coaches etc...  It is truly a meltdown.  Quite a change from a short decade ago.

Wow. Sounds like any typical day on KFC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 3

Tulsa keeps shooting themselves in the foot...there D can only do so much