Sign in to follow this  
angelosfrog

Way too Early Purdue Game Thread

Estridge just said on the pregame it doesn't look like Sindelar is going to be playing.

Come to the chat! If you don't know how to get there, ask!

How 'bout those HORNED FROGS?!! 34-13 TCU FINAL!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I love how respectful our guys are when speaking to the media after games. "Yes, sir." "No, sir.", etc. Love that they make this a priority within the program.

• Like (+1) 1

Frustrated we gave up those last few rushing yards.  I wanted TCU to have held them to below their record low which is 17 I believe.  But a good game by the Frogs.  I liked what I saw.  There were errors made, but they can be overcome.  Duggan looks like he will be good.  I liked the block he threw to help Anderson around the corner for the TD.

Unfortunately, I think I might have to log into the other site to tell them they are idiots (which is a given) and to lay off the bashing of Cumbie and the offense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

33A57BA3EE17420F96C5.jpeg

Even Neil Armstrong is a TCU fan tonight.

• Haha  (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Good lord.  Reminds me of kf.c ...

Their other threads leading up to the game are similar, too. "TCU has never seen anyone like Moore." "TCU can't match their speed."

This win was Baylor beat down level of satisfying after spending a week lurking over there and reading their hubris.

• Upvote (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Endless Purple said:

Unfortunately, I think I might have to log into the other site to tell them they are idiots (which is a given) and to lay off the bashing of Cumbie and the offense.

Do it for all of us, EP! I'm tired of the Cumbie hate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The band didn’t make it, but the postgame sideline celebration was pretty special, thanks to Purdue’s fireworks display and Katy Perry:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

After reading that Purdue game thread, I'm very grateful we have our in-game conversations in chat.  That way our drama isn't put on display for others to read later!!  😉

• Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gofrogs152 said:

After reading that Purdue game thread, I'm very grateful we have our in-game conversations in chat.  That way our drama isn't put on display for others to read later!!  😉

Alexa-remind me to clear the chat logs after each game. 

• Haha  (+1) 2

1 hour ago, gofrogs152 said:

I would have had some choice words for that BoilerGal who said we would intentionally try to hurt Sindelar had he been in there because we "played dirty anytime I've seen them play". As IF!

I'm happy that our board never devolves into such petty crap as that game thread did. I'm also proud of our Founders for making our board a place where our student-athletes are always respected and not called-out for their play. We criticize the play, not the player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, $mooth said:

Alexa-remind me to clear the chat logs after each game. 

I usually do that, but great reminder!

"Basically, we stayed very base...I just tried not to screw it up."

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 9/13/2019 at 12:46 PM, Newbomb Turk said:

22976F0B61CF4AD894AE.jpeg

F7EA957633C349FF8466.jpeg

An early start at Mammoth Cave NP on the way to Purdue.

Love it.  BTW, a Tesla drove coast-to-coast a while back in Canada towing one of these. It was covered in solar cells to power all the internal trailer stuff at night and he used the plugins at campgrounds--usually both plugs combined--to charge up overnight. Said he had no problems with range. There are few charging stages in rural Canada yet.