Sign in to follow this  
Vlade Divac

Uniforms: 2019 Edition

I wouldn't read too far into the black hoodie. It's a standard Fanatics template. The numbers on the back are a direct match for lots of other teams, including the MLB. And the frog logo is the "Midnight" version they've had for a while. It's hot garbage, IMO, and would not be the direction they'd go with a redesign given the difficulty it would pose with screen printing, embroidery, etc. No logos will be updated in the redesign.

If you're looking for real leaks, make sure there's a Nike logo and they're using the correct font. Happy hunting. And download that gray hoodie image if you want something to reference, because something tells me it's been a busy day trying to figure out where it came from.

If you lighten the photo, they’ve hidden a “nice try” in the center of the jersey. It does show some white trim on the sleeve of the purple jersey and black pants. But the model appears to be wearing a practice helmet. 

19 minutes ago, HEBFrogfan said:

I thought it was forbidden on here to type/say the name of the other board....

Not as far as I've seen ...

25 minutes ago, HEBFrogfan said:

I thought it was forbidden on here to type/say the name of the other board....

We can coexist peacefully. We're all Frogs, after all.

13 hours ago, Vlade Divac said:

And for those of you that remember gdu from our KF.c days, he's alive and well over on this thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/118595-college-football-uniforms-2019/?page=5

I never got the GDU hate.  Maniac was a much bigger beating than GDU.  AT least GDU boroughs some useful information to the board. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just now, angelosfrog said:

I never got the GDU hate.  Maniac was a much bigger beating than GDU.  AT least GDU boroughs some useful information to the board. 

It was just a way for the trolls over there to have a laugh, piling on him. I agree that his uniform threads were really interesting.

2 hours ago, Vlade Divac said:

If you lighten the photo, they’ve hidden a “nice try” in the center of the jersey. It does show some white trim on the sleeve of the purple jersey and black pants. But the model appears to be wearing a practice helmet. 

Lmao I thought you were joking. They actually put in "NICE TRY GO FROGS". 

• Haha  (+1) 1

When you brighten the picture, you can see that they smeared/blurred out the numbers and the accents around the trim except for a thin white trim on the very edge of the sleeves (likely because they couldn't edit that far down). I definitely think you'll see the "pointed" trim on the sleeves and collar make a comeback. Which I'm all for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That actually makes me really upset. Sorry, Coach Modkins.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PurpleDawg said:

Your dawg is black though. 

6 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

I think I might be mean because this post made me laugh really hard.  I should not find humor in another's anguish.  Thank you PD.  I needed a chuckle.

New unis are being unveiled tomorrow according the the tweet from last week.  Anyone have any idea on when and how it's going down?  Other than the triangles, any new insight into what they're going to look like?

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, angelosfrog said:

New unis are being unveiled tomorrow according the the tweet from last week.  Anyone have any idea on when and how it's going down?  Other than the triangles, any new insight into what they're going to look like?

LT being the model?

Does he live in Cali or TX?

34 minutes ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

LT being the model?

I think LT lives north of Fort Worth at Vaquero Golf Club.  Have you heard it's LT modeling?

1 hour ago, angelosfrog said:

I think LT lives north of Fort Worth at Vaquero Golf Club.  Have you heard it's LT modeling?

haha no not at all. I was just being dumb. 

9 hours ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

LT being the model?

Maybe not LT, but it looks like they've gotten Kindred and Boyce involved with hyping it up.

10 hours ago, SuperToad said:

Maybe not LT, but it looks like they've gotten Kindred and Boyce involved with hyping it up.

But a new uniform feature includes LT mode, allowing Jet and Sewo each 3 uses per game to increase their chances of busting a 70 yd TD.

• Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1