Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

FROGS in PRO FOOTBALL 2019

I'm not sure what that Turpin tweet was about that was posted here yesterday (and I can't find it to quote now), but he didn't attend ProDay at TCU, he had his own show over at Pascal High School this morning, according to Frogs O' War. I guess he didn't meet CGP's and TCU's stipulations about getting his s**t together so he could participate with the TCU guys. Here he is running like the gazelle we know he is.

TCU football hosted its pro day Friday morning as scouts and coaches from all 32 NFL franchises descended upon Fort Worth to watch the Horned Frogs' top draft prospects showcase their skills. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2019/03/29/tcu-pro-day-horned-frogs-defensive-standouts-never-tell-odds

• Like (+1) 1

Friends, family motivate L.J. Collier to NFL Draft potential

No one from Munday, Texas has ever made it to the NFL. Former TCU defensive end L.J. Collier has the chance to change that trend in April.

Coming from a town with a population of just under 1,300 people and only one blinking stoplight, Collier’s used this opportunity to put his hometown on his back and make a name for himself.

“My hometown is riding with me, and I appreciate that a lot,” he said.

https://www.tcu360.com/2019/03/friends-family-motivate-l-j-collier-to-nfl-draft-potential/

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SuperToad said:

Kindred waived by the Brown. Which is a bit of an odd move after trading Peppers.

Looks like they just traded for a safety from the Chiefs

11 hours ago, SuperToad said:

Kindred waived by the Brown. Which is a bit of an odd move after trading Peppers.

Very interesting... They seemed to trust him and he was playing well. I'm sure he will tag on with someone else.

Really good numbers for Ty Summers. 244 pounds and a pro-timed 4.51 40. That should get him a job.

My draft predictions-

LJ goes in 2nd

BB goes in 3rd

Ty goes in 5th

Turpin signs as a free agent and sticks. 

The others sign but don’t stick. 

On 4/20/2019 at 3:47 PM, DirtyThirdFrog said:

My draft predictions-

LJ goes in 2nd

BB goes in 3rd

Ty goes in 5th

Turpin signs as a free agent and sticks. 

The others sign but don’t stick. 

Sounds about right.  I’d love to see LJ and B.B go a around earlier but probably not in the cards.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, angelosfrog said:

Sounds about right.  I’d love to see LJ and B.B go a around earlier but probably not in the cards.  

Same. I think BB is going to be VERY good in the NFL assuming he gets a proper chance and the right coaching. He could be downright dominant in college.

I've seen some chatter about the Bengals taking a QB (perhaps Haskins from Ohio State) in the first round.  Clearly, I hope that doesn't happen.

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

I've seen some chatter about the Bengals taking a QB (perhaps Haskins from Ohio State) in the first round.  Clearly, I hope that doesn't happen.

A new regime in Cinci means a new QB. Andy is a good QB, which means his above average but he also on the tail end of peak QB age. Will turn 32 this season. Also, he only has two years left on his contract. Drafting a QB at pick 11 will not be a surprise.

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

I don’t think tbey will. Too many other needs