Sign in to follow this  
Duquesne Frog

DUSHEE

On 10/1/2018 at 10:50 AM, PurpleDawg said:

Be sure to visit Jared!

He hasn't called yet.  But if he does, I'm gonna berate DUSHEE for rating us so low all the time.  What is it?  A software problem or something?  And when can we expect DUSHEE - the college tennis edition?

1 hour ago, Jared said:

He hasn't called yet.  But if he does, I'm gonna berate DUSHEE for rating us so low all the time.  What is it?  A software problem or something?  And when can we expect DUSHEE - the college tennis edition?

If I were flying solo, I'd definitely have tried to arrange some sort of rendezvous with our Chicago peeps.  I expect this to be a whirlwind family adventure in the Griswold tradition ... that great Chicago family.

And DUSHEE-Tennis is third on the priority list behind beach volleyball and equestrian ...

Pepys' diaries were interesting because it was exciting times and the U.K. was on top of the world.  You can't help it if the Frogs are playing so poorly that it's not so exciting this year although we're 3-4 and 43rd and our situation isn't quite as bad as Anne Frank's was.

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Pepys' diaries were interesting because it was exciting times and the U.K. was on top of the world.  You can't help it if the Frogs are playing so poorly that it's not so exciting this year although we're 3-4 and 43rd and our situation isn't quite as bad as Anne Frank's was.

I saw Pepys gall stone once on display at the medical school here. Don't tell RSK, but it was the size of a turkey egg. It was taken out by a surgeon and for some odd reason Pepys actually lived.