Sign in to follow this  
AlohaFrog

The "Other Site"

I have not logged onto that site for several years.  I have not browsed it for over a year.  I just received an e-mail from them saying to stop circumventing the profanity filter to call out other site members.  Is this something they sent to everyone? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got the same thing addressed to a sobriquet I only used a few times over there. Probably a glitch of some sort. 

11 minutes ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

The other site with their "1,562" users online now.

Yeah right.

A small village in Kazakhstan  

Got the same PM. I replied that since I hadn’t posted to his shitty site in years, I didn’t know what the #$%@ he was talking about, and signed it, “Sincerely, Sissy Boy Turk with an Inchworm.”

He replied that it was a mistake on his part and, “you’re good.”

I expressed my concurrence that it was indeed his mistake, and further noted that he was in no position to judge whether or not I was “good.”

• Haha  (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously, I apologize for sending out that mass email castigating all of you for using profanity.

I am trying to personally answer each and everyone of you who took the time to write me and I'm almost work my way through the list of 200+ emails, always asked me the same thing" why are you sending this to me"?

My personal answer must have gotten lost in the mail.....  😂

17 hours ago, Newbomb Turk said:

Got the same PM. I replied that since I hadn’t posted to his shitty site in years, I didn’t know what the #$%@ he was talking about, and signed it, “Sincerely, Sissy Boy Turk with an Inchworm.”

He replied that it was a mistake on his part and, “you’re good.”

I expressed my concurrence that it was indeed his mistake, and further noted that he was in no position to judge whether or not I was “good.”

The guy has cancer. 

Give him a break. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was a reply all type of mistake that he thought he was sending to one person.  Every member (I think) got one.  Wes is a good guy.  As mentioned, he deserves some grace.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

13 hours ago, tcudoc said:

It was a reply all type of mistake that he thought he was sending to one person.  Every member (I think) got one.  Wes is a good guy.  As mentioned, he deserves some grace.  

Wes always seemed like a good dude. I do think things got a little personal between he and newbomb once, however. Every one is entitled to their own opinion. 

Scott on the other hand? Screw that guy. Going around threatening people’s livelihoods. You don’t do that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

On 6/17/2018 at 1:44 AM, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Wes always seemed like a good dude. I do think things got a little personal between he and newbomb once, however. Every one is entitled to their own opinion. 

Scott on the other hand? Screw that guy. Going around threatening people’s livelihoods. You don’t do that. 

Not to mention his invitations to the parking lot. 

Oh, but RIP and all 💀

Yep as Tcudoc posted.

Wes is a good guy, he sent some chocolate samples for my truffles, many years back.  I would occasionally check in but the video ads are so bad, they lock up my phone or browser.  Auto-play videos are the work of the devil.