Sign in to follow this  
Army Frog Fan

Too early to start a 2018-19 Basketball thread?

What could have been...

Hard when you have 3 quitters and one who violates team rules and kicked out. 

NIT Frogs. Maybe we can make some noise there with 8 players. At least it will be good experience for the young guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

** I have moved the posts about the basketball investigation to the thread we already had going about it, beginning with this post.. Let's keep that discussion in there, please. Thanks!

47-36 w/ 14:23 left in the 2nd half.  Looking good so far.

• Like (+1) 2

And they just interviewed Lunardi on the broadcast and he said he'd put us back in the bracket with a win.  Now 66-50, w/ 4:57 left.  Bane with 32 - a career high.

• Like (+1) 2

Great game! Des is en fuego! 😍💪🏻

• Like (+1) 1

69-56 Frogs win!!! Desmond with 34 points!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I still think we'll need to win at least 1 and possibly 2 in the Big12 tourney though - we'll probably play West Virginia in the opening round.

TCU wins!!

I think we’d be a lock had we prevailed in OT against WVU ( or for sue KU). We have to beat OSU and then keep our fingers crossed if we lose against KSU. Although OSU a much better team than WVU, I like our chances against KSU a little better than Tech for a NCAA clinching 2nd Conf tourney win. 

1 hour ago, NeFrog in the Kitchen Sink said:

I think we’d be a lock had we prevailed in OT against WVU ( or for sue KU). We have to beat OSU and then keep our fingers crossed if we lose against KSU. Although OSU a much better team than WVU, I like our chances against KSU a little better than Tech for a NCAA clinching 2nd Conf tourney win. 

I think we're in if we beat OSU...for whatever reason, we definitely seem to have the pundits on our side, so the 20-win mark will get us there.

Joe Lunardi has the Frogs back in the field in his Monday morning bracketology - as one of the "last four in" and a  #12 seed, playing Clemson in one of the "First Four" games in Dayton.  Winner would get 'Bama in San Jose.  

Meanwhile, the Lady Frogs are project as the very first team out of the field in the women's bracketology that came out this morning.