Sign in to follow this  
SuperToad

2019 Football Recruiting Thread, Sponsored by Pappadeaux Waco (COMING SOON!)

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

With (at least) two future Frogs on the roster at Aledo, I will probably make it out to at least a game or two for the Bearcats this fall.

They've got a nice, big stadium out there. Can't miss it from I-20. You could also listen to a game or two on Hank-FM.

Yeah I've been to a few games out there in years past, but in recent years I've been taking my (little) kiddo to games closer to our home on Fridays.  I think he's big enough now to venture out a little further to get the full Friday Night Lights experience (no offense, Farrington Field/FWISD).

247 bumped a couple of ours guys up in the ratings.  Daimarqua Foster is now rated as the 233rd best player in the nation and the 11th best RB.  Max Duggan jumped up to the 3rd best dual threat QB and the 253rd best player overall.  These are the 247 only rankings, not the composite.

9 hours ago, angelosfrog said:

247 bumped a couple of ours guys up in the ratings.  Daimarqua Foster is now rated as the 233rd best player in the nation and the 11th best RB.  Max Duggan jumped up to the 3rd best dual threat QB and the 253rd best player overall.  These are the 247 only rankings, not the composite.

Much deserved to both. Duggan showed he was one of the nations best at the Elite 11. And after 3,300 yards rushing and 46 TD's in one year, I'd say that more than deserving of a 4 star ranking for Foster.

BTW, Iowa State is quietly building a very good class. They jumped to #3 in the Big 12 tonight after landing the #8 RB in the nation. They now have two of the top 10 RBs in the nation. Crazy. Campbell is doing one hell of a job.

Dave Campbell's Texas Football has Daimarqua Foster as the Class 4A coverboy. 3,270 yards rushing and 46 touchdowns last year. The Decatur coach is quoted: "In 25 years, I can't think of a running back that I've coached against that I could say, hands down, is better than him. I can think of a bunch that are great. Maybe they're bigger, maybe they're faster, maybe they have a different combination of skills. But none that are better."

20 hours ago, angelosfrog said:

What, did Texas suddenly offer them??

1 hour ago, angelosfrog said:

Foster was criminally underrated.  They had him at something like the 40th best RB in the country which was absurd.  By the way, I forgot to mention he's now officially a 4 star. 

And also the highest rated player in the class

Didn't want to search for the 2018 thread, but Fabian Franklin didn't make his grades. He's now enrolled at his brothers JUCO. This makes landing Daimarqua Foster in this class an absolute must, as well as another RB. The only depth behind DA and SO is a JUCO RB and Snell.

23 hours ago, SuperToad said:

Didn't want to search for the 2018 thread, but Fabian Franklin didn't make his grades. He's now enrolled at his brothers JUCO. This makes landing Daimarqua Foster in this class an absolute must, as well as another RB. The only depth behind DA and SO is a JUCO RB and Snell.

That JUCO running back is going to be pretty good.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:17 AM, SuperToad said:

Was that the MSU kid we flipped late? Very disappointing