Sign in to follow this  
HFrog1999

Hollywood Sex Abuse

37 minutes ago, tcudoc said:

I read it on wikipedia.

Please read my reproach as very mild. But still real-ish-ish. 

Certainly I have done things in my life that I would not want my daughter to think had much to do with her including events at TCU and here.

Kids--even if they are now pretty well grown--should be left out of such things in my own humble opinion. But it's only a humble opinion, nothing more.

Added: Do you have any suggestions about the arthritis pain in my lower back other than CBD which is now thankfully legal and not psychotropic for me in the least in Canada???!!! (To be honest I find it magical.) Free advice is always nice! Celebrex makes me feel a bit sickly and I don't think it's all that good for my liver.

1 hour ago, PurpleDawg said:

!

https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684

I just ordered this book off of eBay.  It is controversial, but I have met a couple of people who swear by it.  Not much support in the medical field, but out of the box ideas rarely get support there.

Can't say yet if I recommend it, but I am going to give it a read and see what I think.

35 minutes ago, tcudoc said:

https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684

I just ordered this book off of eBay.  It is controversial, but I have met a couple of people who swear by it.  Not much support in the medical field, but out of the box ideas rarely get support there.

Can't say yet if I recommend it, but I am going to give it a read and see what I think.

Lots of great reviews for that book. It looks interesting. Please  post your thoughts after you read it.