Sign in to follow this  
Army Frog Fan

Believe it!! Official Army shocks the world thread.

2 hours ago, Luke Chisolm said:

Sorry to throw a wet Army blanket on this, but the B12 needs tOSU to win that one. A loss would really knock the shine off OU's victory over tOSU. 

Nope. Go Army, beat tOSU! I believe! 

9 hours ago, Luke Chisolm said:

Sorry to throw a wet Army blanket on this, but the B12 needs tOSU to win that one. A loss would really knock the shine off OU's victory over tOSU. 

You're probably right. But then there's always the fact that football royalty like tOSU never really loses a game to lesser mortals. It's just that sometimes they're distracted or have a bad day neither of which means anything.

11 hours ago, Luke Chisolm said:

I disagree.  The best thing for the B12 would be for the B10 champ to have 2 losses.  

And Mayfield is trash, so I'd love to knock some shine off his signature win.

16 minutes ago, Army Frog Fan said:

I disagree.  The best thing for the B12 would be for the B10 champ to have 2 losses.  

And Mayfield is trash, so I'd love to knock some shine off his signature win.

I agree on two losses. The second one needs to be to Michigan or Penn State or Michigan State, though. If tOSU loses to Army, they'll probably lose several more. That's what will hurt the B12. The conference won't have a signature win if that happens.