Sign in to follow this  
Radio Shack Killa

Week 4 TV

2 hours ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

Should come out today.  Predictions below.

11am CBSSN: Texas Tech at Houston
2:30pm ESPNU: West Virginia at Kansas
3pm FOX: Oklahoma at Baylor
5:30pm FS1: TCU at Oklahoma St.

I don't hate that time slot. No prime time big boy fox next week I'm guessing?

10 minutes ago, ProsperFrog said:

My prediction for the remaining tv schedule, either KU or Baylor will occupy every 11am start time. I guess somebody knew something when they scheduled our Black Friday game with them in that very time slot.

Yeah I'm all of a sudden thinking that game may be watched from my sofa.

1 hour ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Yeah I'm all of a sudden thinking that game may be watched from my sofa.

I'll be there since I'm local but I could see not traveling for that one.  By that time of the season,  Baylor could be really beat up and ready to pack it in.

43 minutes ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

DJc74KeVoAAlEyE.jpg

I guess my earlier prediction about BU was wrong or this was already decided? Right about now ABC/ESPN execs are snickering at the FS1choice of games. I'm sure that seemed appealing whenever they first selected time slots.

Given the Big 10 doubleheader FOX has, I'm guessing they're ok with it.  The networks do take turns on who goes 1st picking Big 12 games each week.  These were not pre-determined before today.

8 minutes ago, ProsperFrog said:

I guess my earlier prediction about BU was wrong or this was already decided? Right about now ABC/ESPN execs are snickering at the FS1choice of games. I'm sure that seemed appealing whenever they first selected time slots.

2 minutes ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

Tech/Houston gets the 2nd 2:30 slot, USC/Cal the 3rd.

It will be interesting to see what areas get USC and which ones get our game.  I assume the Houston and Lubbock areas will have UH on ABC and we will get the rest of the state unless they put Tech on in Midland/Odessa, Abilene, San Angelo etc. 

1 hour ago, Endless Purple said:

Glad they pulled the Tech/UH from the 2:30.  That meant they might have had that game on ABC in Houston.

They still might.

Had they left it at 230, that doesnt mean TCU would have been unavailable in Houston.

True, there are often split coverage areas and I would assume the UH would be ABC in Houston and ESPN2 in the other areas.  I prefer TCU on ABC than ESPN2.  With UH not one with that possible split, then most likely that Houston will have TCU over most non-Texas team games.