HEBFrogfan

Thanks for here

Just now, HEBFrogfan said:

I found this site, maybe by accident, and I'm thankful for it....Recognize some names from the other site....You guys here are a lot nicer to each other than over there....

You're right as rain, amigo.  There are "moments," of course, but by and large this is a far friendlier crowd than you'll find on most "fan" forums.

Glad you found it...I sort of stumbled in myself awhile back...and maybe it was fate, not an accident.

1 hour ago, HEBFrogfan said:

I found this site, maybe by accident, and I'm thankful for it....Recognize some names from the other site....You guys here are a lot nicer to each other than over there....

C'mon in, take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable. 

1 hour ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Just don't visit the "God Save Us" thread ;)

I have to admit, I let my freak flag fly on that one on occasion when I get really pissed about Trumpy and can't help myself.  It's rare but everyone has to have a place to vent, right?  It's better than going off on FB and irritating your friends, right?

3 hours ago, HEBFrogfan said:

You suck.

1 hour ago, Boston Frog said:

You can cuss on this board, too, asshole.

Just kidding about the asshole part. But you can cuss! See? 

Dick Bumpas!

On 3/30/2017 at 9:58 AM, HEBFrogfan said:

Like my profile states...Even though I wouldn't be considered a regular poster, I check in here at least once a day.  Good folks here, as you'd expect from our Frog crowd. I never understood the vitriol over there either?

On 4/1/2017 at 0:22 PM, Zebra Frog said:

If ProsperFrog lives in Prosper, I had lunch at the Cotton Gin Cafe yesterday.

I do indeed. The Cotton Gin has great food, if your arteries can handle the sort of fare they serve up.  My kiddos sure enjoy a good, late Saturday breakfast there.