Sign in to follow this  
SuperToad

One Night at Whataburger...

I really don't feel that strongly about the whole In-N-Out vs Whataburger issue (because I view them both as tasty, but so entirely different dishes that they defy comparison), but I WILL say this: last Friday evening, I started coming down with that upper respiratory crap that's going around.  Saturday was bad, but Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were REALLY bad.

About 6:00 Tuesday evening, I asked Mrs. Turk if she wanted to go get a Whataburger.  She didn't, but she took me over to the Kyle Hicks Whataburger for a Wharburger with cheese and a small order of fries.

By 8:00, I felt fine.

I was healed by the power of Whataburger.

i-was-healed-part-2-1-728.jpg?cb=1282563

15 minutes ago, Newbomb Turk said:

I really don't feel that strongly about the whole In-N-Out vs Whataburger issue (because I view them both as tasty, but so entirely different dishes that they defy comparison), but I WILL say this: last Friday evening, I started coming down with that upper respiratory crap that's going around.  Saturday was bad, but Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were REALLY bad.

About 6:00 Tuesday evening, I asked Mrs. Turk if she wanted to go get a Whataburger.  She didn't, but she took me over to the Kyle Hicks Whataburger for a Wharburger with cheese and a small order of fries.

By 8:00, I felt fine.

I was healed by the power of Whataburger.

i-was-healed-part-2-1-728.jpg?cb=1282563

Maybe the burger was moldy.  Penicillin is still curative.

Can we give young Mr. Hicks a break for his youthful indiscretion and change the name of this thread to "Burgers and the police blotter" or somesuch?

No need to keep his name at the top of the board.

Just a suggestion.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, Newbomb Turk said:

This wasn't any relation to the greek place that used to be on that strip by the pub was it?

PS.  Any businesses should skip facebook.  They wont let you look at their business pages without logging in.  They just put that big white screen over the page to log in and only minimize it for a minute or two before telling you to log in to read more.