Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

The Sports Dump

14 minutes ago, Zebra Frog said:

Cool Ranch Doritos was great.  My favorite so far

I liked Sam Elliot, too. 

Didn't care for the halftime show very much, but those girls sure can shimmy. 😳

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Are Mahomes and Favre the only Super Bowl-winning QBs that the Frogs have defeated?

Dunno. Cohen hasn't tweeted that yet. 😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 1

I personally liked the halftime show very much.  Me likey Shakira, Shakira, Shakira. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today is UIL realignment day.  For the Fort Worth peeps, the most interesting news is that Paschal is no longer in a district with all of the Arlington schools.  I think they had been aligned in an Arlington centric district with Lamar, AHS, Martin, Bowie and Sam Houston for close to 20 years.  Now Paschal (along with Weatherford and N. Crowley) will compete in a Fort Worth/mid-cities district with 2 Saginaw schools, Haltom, Bell and Trinity.  4 of the teams will be in the Fort Worth city limits.

Heights (5A) will be playing in a district with no other FWISD schools and will now have a road trip to Abilene Cooper.  Colleyville will be in a district with Mansfield schools and Grapevine will be in a district with a bunch of eastside FWISD schools.  Grapevine and Colleyville are in different divisions of 5A if you're wondering why they don't play in the same district.  Aledo will be in a district pretty similar to what they have played in the past 4-6 years.

All the info you need is at this link:

https://realignment.uiltexas.org/

• Thanks (+1) 1

Trying to distract from the rampant cheating, maybe?

• Like (+1) 1

I'm so dumb. I saw this tweet and was really confused why the kid would choose MHB over *Princeton*, for gosh sakes! 🙄

This is CDC's life now. He wanted it, he got it. The responses from other uterus fans are pretty awesome, calling out the whiney little brat who was so sad.

(Something appears to be malfunctioning with the appearance of tweets on the board, at least for me. Anyone else notice things look funny?)

• Haha  (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

This is CDC's life now. He wanted it, he got it. The responses from other uterus fans are pretty awesome, calling out the whiney little brat who was so sad.

(Something appears to be malfunctioning with the appearance of tweets on the board, at least for me. Anyone else notice things look funny?)

They look normal to me on pc and iphone (both Chrome)

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, $mooth said:

They look normal to me on pc and iphone (both Chrome)

Thanks. Maybe it's my Firefox being screwy.

Nothing looks off to me (not on Chrome, Edge right now).  The original guy's twitter looks to be gone though, looks like he may have been chased offline by other UT fans.

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Endless Purple said:

Nothing looks off to me (not on Chrome, Edge right now).  The original guy's twitter looks to be gone though, looks like he may have been chased offline by other UT fans.

Thanks. The tweets look fine on my phone. Must be my Firefox and IPS not cooperating.

6 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Thanks. The tweets look fine on my phone. Must be my Firefox and IPS not cooperating.

I block third-party cookies and requests from running, so Twitter feeds posted are only displayed as text and links. I have to click through to see any video or image. I assume this is what you are referring to as looking funny?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Feeling Froggy said:

I block third-party cookies and requests from running, so Twitter feeds posted are only displayed as text and links. I have to click through to see any video or image. I assume this is what you are referring to as looking funny?

I'm seeing just as text, rather than any of the twitter extra stuff to make it pretty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

A friend of mine's Facebook today

My wife sent me this pic.
Her: “Look who I ran into working out today.”
Me: OMG. That’s awesome!
Her: “He’s a pro football player.”
Me: More than that. He’s Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs. Super Bowl MVP!!
Her: “Oh, he was in the Super Bowl?”

• Haha  (+1) 3

Where were you ten years ago today when Sid's "Golden Goal" crushed USA Olympic gold hockey hopes?

I'm in the gym now for about an hour and I've seen it replayed scores of times on the various screens around the floor!

Watch with sound on. "Snacks!" 😆

• Haha  (+1) 2