Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

The Sports Dump

4 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

May be more understandable that he lost his head after seeing that Rudolph kicked him in the groin with a cleet. And, there's this...

There was a late hit on Garrett first and Garrett did pull Rudolph up by his his facemask and rip his helmet off.  If he had stopped there, he would probably get a one game suspension, if that.  Now he's going to lose the entire season. 

Because this tells owners you're just interested in playing football...:rolleyes:

b5b15422cd03ef1eeda2a66663095872

Raise a glass to Judge Maureen Skerda!

Jerry Sandusky resentenced to 30 to 60 years, same as before

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) -- A judge dashed the hopes of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky for a shorter prison term Friday, resentencing him to the same 30 to 60 years imposed against him in 2012 for sexually abusing children.

Judge Maureen Skerda gave Sandusky what prosecutors and his own attorney described as effectively a life term during a hearing ordered this year by an appeals court.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sandusky-expected-court-sentencing-abuse-case-112325029--ncaaf.html?src=rss

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thank heavens it's a late game...This means I can spend 4 hours watching the Met Opera's live production of Ahknaton at the Cinemark 20 here in Austin at noon! Lots more  excitement than non-Frogs fb!

• Like (+1) 1

Building character. 🤣 (In this thread because Rex Chapman.)

• Haha  (+1) 3

On 11/24/2019 at 9:36 PM, PurpleDawg said:

Building character. 🤣 (In this thread because Rex Chapman.)

Character builder or not, that poor kid got his arse kicked by that garbage can!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha  (+1) 2

74883958_2719778634710184_98773310673780

Tim Klund is with Sammy Estrada and 4 others in Aledo, Texas.

Looking forward to our first scene shoot tomorrow for the movie "Roughing the Passer" written by Sammy Estrada about a 5-Star Quarterback struggling with his decision on what university to commit to out of high school! I play "Frank" (Dad) of the quarterback "Riley" who is played by Foster Sawyer (Who was a senior when my son Denver was a freshman and 5-Star recruit from All Saints Episcopal). Tomorrow's shoot will also include, Antonio Osiris Rodriguez (Playing himself), Johnathan Gray and James Gray (Playing themselves) who are trying to help and recruit "Riley"... Lots of greatness in this Movie short and we are hoping it will be an ESPN Short when finished! One scene down, seven more to go! #RoughingThePasser #ESPNShort 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fo you, @Duquesne Frog.

'I done wet my britches': The story of the greatest high school football game ever played

What other high school game made “SportsCenter” for three straight nights? Or captured the attention of Jay Leno and David Letterman? Or sent millions to YouTube to watch grainy highlights? Or inspired reality TV producers to try to stage a rematch two decades later?

It took a perfect storm of factors for the ending of Plano East-John Tyler to go viral before the phrase even entered our lexicon. The matchup of undefeated state title contenders in Texas’ top playoff division featured three successful fourth-quarter onside kicks, an unprecedented comeback and an unforgettable finish.

https://sports.yahoo.com/i-done-wet-my-britches-the-story-of-the-greatest-high-school-football-game-ever-played-212026848.html

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Fo you, @Duquesne Frog.

'I done wet my britches': The story of the greatest high school football game ever played

What other high school game made “SportsCenter” for three straight nights? Or captured the attention of Jay Leno and David Letterman? Or sent millions to YouTube to watch grainy highlights? Or inspired reality TV producers to try to stage a rematch two decades later?

It took a perfect storm of factors for the ending of Plano East-John Tyler to go viral before the phrase even entered our lexicon. The matchup of undefeated state title contenders in Texas’ top playoff division featured three successful fourth-quarter onside kicks, an unprecedented comeback and an unforgettable finish.

https://sports.yahoo.com/i-done-wet-my-britches-the-story-of-the-greatest-high-school-football-game-ever-played-212026848.html

I was there ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Kleenex alert! 😭 This kid has his head on straight. 

Some of our favorite old chestnuts in here, but also some awesome new ones (at least to me). Check out the joyous Auburn fans leaping(?) the bushes to rush the field.

A TV director explains how the best college football fan shots happen

https://www.bannersociety.com/2018/10/10/20729135/college-football-fan-memes

• Like (+1) 1

So, now Coach K says he had some sort of health issue prior to the SFA game and wasn't himself. On the other hand, he could take the loss like an adult let SFA enjoy the victory.

https://www.si.com/college/duke/basketball/coach-k-health-issue-sfa/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=sinow&xid=socialflow_twitter_si&utm_medium=social

Nice walk off FG by Justin Tucker to give the Ravens a win. @gofrogs152 is a happy girl.

• Like (+1) 1

In this thread because it's a competition. If any TFHer has what it takes to crush the field, we demand pics!

9j9jkdfsja241.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

2 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

<image removed>

Tempted to make a bunch of sock puppets just so I can down vote this more. 

• Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

Tempted to make a bunch of sock puppets just so I can down vote this more. 

I think it looks exactly like Rhule. 🤣

• Haha  (+1) 1