Sign in to follow this  
DirtyThirdFrog

Quote function

It seems that when you try and quote something but then don't actually ever make that post. The original quote will be there until you actually post. Even if its hours or days later.

Anyone else having this problem?

Just now, DirtyThirdFrog said:

It seems that when you try and quote something but then don't actually ever make that post. The original quote will be there until you actually post. Even if its hours or days later.

Yes. You can delete the material and start over.

4 minutes ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Its a bug in software.  Seen it in other boards as well.  Stuff can be deleted but it takes a bit of effort.

2 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Yes. You can delete the material and start over.

I can't delete the actual quote box.

1 minute ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

I can't delete the actual quote box.

Its doable.  Bring the arrow over the quote box and a little box shows up in the upper left corner. Click on that then hit delete.

2 minutes ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

Its doable.  Bring the arrow over the quote box and a little box shows up in the upper left corner. Click on that then hit delete.

That works for me too.  Or just holding backspace from the very bottom, it'll get around to deleting the entire box.

You could also just post what you've written and then once you see your post in the thread, immediately go to the "options" pull down menu under your post and choose "delete". A dialog box appears asking if you're sure you want to delete. Click "OK" and your post will magically disappear.

27 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

You could also just post what you've written and then once you see your post in the thread, immediately go to the "options" pull down menu under your post and choose "delete". A dialog box appears asking if you're sure you want to delete. Click "OK" and your post will magically disappear.

Dangerous. I might see what he REALLY thinks of me before he can do that!