Sign in to follow this  
pcf

You say you wanna revolution...

The CDC needs to know I'm planning a walkout at TCU to protest the lack of good coffee. You will see thousands leave their seats at halftime!

The CDC needs to know I'm planning a walkout at TCU to protest the lack of good coffee. You will see thousands leave their seats at halftime!

Some might never leave the parking lot

Find a better cause...like chopped onions!

A serious bone of contention for me is the hot dogs.

When I am about to apply my condiments, I want to see a massive wiener. I do not want to see some cold shriveled one that makes me question my decisions. 

TCU should be known for big wieners. You can go right up the street to Costco and they'll give you a huge one and a drink for next to nothing. 

But seriously,(and I know I'm setting myself up for you to mock me but I don't care because COFFEE) why don't we sell Starbucks at TCU games?  The best thing about going to games at UT is they have a Starbucks IN THE STADIUM. 

But seriously,(and I know I'm setting myself up for you to mock me but I don't care because COFFEE) why don't we sell Starbucks at TCU games? The best thing about going to games at UT is they have a Starbucks IN THE STADIUM.

You know what else I want? Donuts.

MSG made a deal with Dunkin Donuts. TCU needs to as well.

I know everybody thinks funnel cakes are great and maybe churros, but an old fashioned donut and a good coffee would be a nice addition. Also, I've come up with an invention to revolutionize coffee and donuts at sporting events.

The we're #1 cup. it has a little paper hand that peels back from the cup and the index finger serves as a hook to hang your donut on so you can show your ticket stub with one hand and carry a donut and coffee in the other.

Donuts, yes. Dunkin, no. They suck. Heavenly or Honeydew are better.

an old fashioned donut and a good coffee would be a nice addition.

Can you imagine how fast these would have sold out during the Baylor game last year....

Can you imagine how fast these would have sold out during the Baylor game last year....

Haha.

I would have been dumping hot coffee on my head in that game

The old Coney Island recipe is hot dog perfection.

Though once in a while I add some sauerkraut underneath.

1920px-Flint_coney_island.jpg

Solid choice. I sometimes just go for mustard and onions. Or chill and cheese. 

The old Coney Island recipe is hot dog perfection.

Though once in a while I add some sauerkraut underneath.

1920px-Flint_coney_island.jpg

A Flint-style coney dog (using dry ground beef rather than chili).  Hopefully, they left out the water....

But seriously,(and I know I'm setting myself up for you to mock me but I don't care because COFFEE) why don't we sell Starbucks at TCU games? The best thing about going to games at UT is they have a Starbucks IN THE STADIUM.

If TCU ever decides to sell beer in the stadium, it would be cool if they partnered with the local brewery Rahr & Sons. I'd be all over that concession.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because we don't want a cup of coffee to be referred to as the best thing about going to TCU games?

When's the next Ask the CDC deal?

Is it possible to bring a coffee bean grinder, a coffee maker, a deep fryer, and 100 lbs of dough into ACS? I am assuming icing and sprinkles are already OK to bring. 

When's the next Ask the CDC deal?

Is it possible to bring a coffee bean grinder, a coffee maker, a deep fryer, and 100 lbs of dough into ACS? I am assuming icing and sprinkles are already OK to bring. 

I dont think they're doing that anymore.  Some people just couldnt take it seriously.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Capture_zps9pv5wli8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Capture_zps9pv5wli8.jpg

Donuts are a great idea, but I'm always going the other direction than coffee on gameday. Would also ask CDC about Fuzzys doing breakfast tacos for morning games.