Sign in to follow this  
Lyle Lanley

Hooters in downtown FW

DId you like Coldplay?  Cause that would make you gay.

All those pinks and pastels on the field and pretty flowers ... more that at any NFL event I've ever seen. Even my daughter who hates football noted while passing by that she's never seen so much pink at an NFL game where men are supposed to be men.

That's sounds gay to me.

All those pinks and pastels on the field and pretty flowers ... more that at any NFL event I've ever seen. Even my daughter who hates football noted while passing by that she's never seen so much pink at an NFL game where men are supposed to be men.

That's sounds gay to me.

OTOH... Beyonce hydraulically zipped into her costume didn't seem all that gay.

This may make me gay, but I've never been a fan of the Hooters waitress outfit. Those orange shorts with the nude-colored hose are not my favorite. Much like RBF, any outfit on a hot girl looks hot, but in my mental fantasies, hot girls are never wearing orange shorts with hose ...

The white Reebok's tho.

Tilted Kilt and Bikinis both failed in Houston area.  Never ate at TK, but Bikinis had some good food.  bikinis outfits were better than hooters, but their management apparently was incompetent for the most part.

Tilted Kilt and Bikinis both failed in Houston area.  Never ate at TK, but Bikinis had some good food.  bikinis outfits were better than hooters, but their management apparently was incompetent for the most part.

Where was the TK in Houston?

One of my previous bosses took a group of us to lunch at Bikini's in Richardson one day.  To be a server there, you had to have tats.  Food was horrible.  No longer open.

One of my previous bosses took a group of us to lunch at Bikini's in Richardson one day. To be a server there, you had to have tats. Food was horrible. No longer open.

I'm no expert in the restaurant biz, but it seems to me that their biggest problem was that whoever drafted the store policies accidentally substituted an "a" for an "i"

• Upvote (+1) 2

One of my previous bosses took a group of us to lunch at Bikini's in Richardson one day.  To be a server there, you had to have tats.  Food was horrible.  No longer open.

I'm no expert in the restaurant biz, but it seems to me that their biggest problem was that whoever drafted the store policies accidentally substituted an "a" for an "i"

I think the manager that was here did use the "I" version of the guidelines, though there were a couple with some tats as well.

I think that due to my age, I don't approve of tats on girls, especially the larger tats. I suppose I should come to the realization that I need to be more tolerant of what seems to be acceptable today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't tickle my fancy either. I alway remember the line from wedding crashers discribing a tattoo on a woman's lower back as a bullseye.

I think that due to my age, I don't approve of tats on girls, especially the larger tats. I suppose I should come to the realization that I need to be more tolerant of what seems to be acceptable today.

Twin peaks have been in lingerie all week for valentine's day. The one in Webster has amazing food.

It really is good food

I'm a little bit younger than you. And I'm not really a fan either. But hey to each their own.

I don't think it's age. It's just personal preference.

I think tats look ugly. It's not a moral thing or a value judgment, just an ascetic preference.

I think tats look ugly. It's not a moral thing or a value judgment, just an ascetic preference.

Agree totally. Pittsburgh I think may have the highest per capita tattoo rate in the country. Not a fan ...

I was thinking of writing a book about a girl who wanted to be different and stand out in society, it would be called The Girl with No Tattoos.

This.

I meet so many different types of people, it is fascinating.  Also whether someone has a tattoo or not has no guarantee of their personality.  Some really sweet girls with and without tats, plus some crazy active ones with and without.

Agree totally. Pittsburgh I think may have the highest per capita tattoo rate in the country. Not a fan ...

It's high here, too

Have you been to Portland?

Another thing about tats is that the little ones you get on your ankle or hip or shoulder aren't tasteful, young ladies. The worst ones I see are the ones that show when your shirt rides up a bit from your hip hugger pants, right in the small of your back but lower. Kinda where you're showing off your thong strap. Not posh.

Another thing about tats is that the little ones you get on your ankle or hip or shoulder aren't tasteful, young ladies. The worst ones I see are the ones that show when your shirt rides up a bit from your hip hugger pants, right in the small of your back but lower. Kinda where you're showing off your thong strap. Not posh.

The tramp stamp

Most I've met only have 2 each.

Anne Boleyn supposedly had three