Sign in to follow this  
Newbomb Turk

Oh aggy. You never disappoint.

2 minutes ago, Newbomb Turk said:

What's the Ld50 for schadenfreude?

Asking for a friend.

If there was one, then the Aggies would have died off years ago.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/college-confidential-blog/article75911087.html

"New offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone is being blamed for losing Martell, the nation’s No. 1 dual-threat quarterback from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman High School.

According to Martell’s father, Al Martell, who spoke with Rivals’ Adam Gorney on Thursday, his son’s decision to decommit from A&M spawned from a communication breakdown once Mazzone joined the A&M staff in January.

“Tate ran a good campaign with them and found a love affair really quick,” the elder Martell told Gorney. “Everybody was really comfortable with it. I was comfortable with it up until shortly after the Mazzone arrival.

“We were there at the end of January and again in February and then a third time in March after the Ohio State visit. Just making the trips and through it all, I try to keep my opinions and feelings what I see as a parent when we’re on those trips, but it was different.”

Aggies coach Kevin Sumlin and Mazzone go way back to their days as assistants at Minnesota. Mazzone has a strong track record of developing quarterbacks, including success at his last two stops at Arizona State and UCLA.

“It was different with Mazzone with the whole communication,” Al Martell said. “Mazzone had been there two weeks for our visit in January, he had been there maybe all of 10 days, so I get it. If the guy didn’t want to talk a whole lot, he’s still feeling out his job and his co-workers and his staff and where he fits in.

“I get that, but when you go out a month later, for two days on that trip, didn’t talk to him once and then when we were there in March for their scrimmage, again, we were there for four days and not once did Mazzone ever talk, and I was five feet from him. Not a handshake, not anything.”

So, a Texas A&M student tries to take a topless selfie...

Police frequently warn against drinking and driving, but now they’re warning against sending Snapchats to your boyfriend while driving too, after a Texas A&M student crashed into a police car while trying to take a topless selfie.

Miranda Kay Rader, 19, hit the parked police car Wednesday night, Bryan police said.

When the officer approached her car, the air bag was deployed and they found Rader attempting to put her shirt back on. When asked why she wasn’t dressed, she told the officer that she had been sending Snapchat selfies to her boyfriend, a police report obtained by The Eagle said.

The Eagle also reported that there was an open bottle of wine in the car and that she was ticketed as a minor in possession of alcohol. She was arrested for driving while intoxicated and released after posting a $2,000 bond.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article110817597.html

• Upvote (+1) 3

6 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

So, a Texas A&M student tries to take a topless selfie...

BRYAN -  

Police frequently warn against drinking and driving, but now they’re warning against sending Snapchats to your boyfriend while driving too, after a Texas A&M student crashed into a police car while trying to take a topless selfie.

Miranda Kay Rader, 19, hit the parked police car Wednesday night, Bryan police said.

When the officer approached her car, the air bag was deployed and they found Rader attempting to put her shirt back on. When asked why she wasn’t dressed, she told the officer that she had been sending Snapchat selfies to her boyfriend, a police report obtained by The Eagle said.

The Eagle also reported that there was an open bottle of wine in the car and that she was ticketed as a minor in possession of alcohol. She was arrested for driving while intoxicated and released after posting a $2,000 bond.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article110817597.html

Unfortunately it would have been more effective to send her bf pics of sheep

• Upvote (+1) 1

TEXAS AGGIE BAND ASSOCIATION: (on Facebook)

Hullabaloo plays as you drive into campus!!! Eastbound traffic on George Bush, across from Penberthy fields, now has strips going across the road so that as you drive over them, Hullabaloo thumps out. Evidently, drive in the right lane if you have a long wheelbase, such as a pickup truck, or in the left lane if you drive a car. Check it out! You heard it here first, so to speak. TABA does not have the foggiest idea who did this, but it is such a good idea, wishes they could take credit for it.

Share this post and make it go viral!

1 hour ago, PurpleDawg said:

Hullabaloo plays as you drive into campus!!! Eastbound traffic on George Bush, across from Penberthy fields, now has strips going across the road so that as you drive over them, Hullabaloo thumps out. Evidently, drive in the right lane if you have a long wheelbase, such as a pickup truck, or in the left lane if you drive a car. Check it out! You heard it here first, so to speak. TABA does not have the foggiest idea who did this, but it is such a good idea, wishes they could take credit for it.

Something like this already exists in Nevada. 

1 hour ago, PurpleDawg said:

Also wears your tires out 15% faster!!!

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, PurpleDawg said:

When the officer approached her car, the air bag was deployed and they found Rader attempting to put her shirt back on.

So before the air bag was deployed, the fun bags were deployed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know what the drunk corps turd did to deserve this verbal ass-kicking from the Indian convenience store cashier but I'm gonna side with the Indian guy just because he's got much better bullshit.

NSFW

https://vid.me/FvtW

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/an-indian-cashier-verbally-destroyed-some-college-kid-trying-to-get-racist-with-him-at-a-convenience-store/

• Upvote (+1) 1

16 hours ago, angelosfrog said:

I don't know what the drunk corps turd did to deserve this verbal ass-kicking from the Indian convenience store cashier but I'm gonna side with the Indian guy just because he's got much better bullshit.

NSFW

https://vid.me/FvtW

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/an-indian-cashier-verbally-destroyed-some-college-kid-trying-to-get-racist-with-him-at-a-convenience-store/

saw that on IG last night. Hilarious. Just scanning while talking mad shit. Almost made aggie boy cry.

1 hour ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

saw that on IG last night. Hilarious. Just scanning while talking mad shit. Almost made aggie boy cry.

Aggie boy can't even tell the difference between an Arab and an Indian either.  Seriously, his best retort is "I hope we bomb the whole middle east to hell?"  That right there is the worst of aggy in a nutshell.  Dumb, ignorant, jingoistic redneck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, no where in the Aggie Code of Honor does it says hocking a loogie in your own hand is bad.  Although for most of us ethics and personal dignity covers a much broader array of acts.

Aggie Code of Honor

(Revised: 2003)

Aggie Code of Honor1

For many years Aggies have followed a Code of Honor, which is stated in this very simple verse:

An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.

The Aggie Code of Honor is an effort to unify the aims of all Texas A&M men and women toward a high code of ethics and personal dignity. For most, living under this code will be no problem, as it asks nothing of a person that is beyond reason. It only calls for honesty and integrity, characteristics that Aggies have always exemplified.

The Aggie Code of Honor functions as a symbol to all Aggies, promoting understanding and loyalty to truth and confidence in each other. 

An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.

This is genuinely hilarious 

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RedHill said:

This is outrageous!!  Last year, it was Catanzariti and this year Krypson.  The Aggies are the pariah of all of college tennis!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Catanzariti felt he had to get in on the bad behavior and tweeted out that the Aggies are the "Bad Boys of the SEC."  Their coach suspended Krypson (or he just didn't play) but they still beat Tech 4-3 yesterday.  Krypson was the top rated recruit in the nation and moved right unto the Aggies' #1 slot, but according to Texags, it was based on an agreement that he would only play about half the the Aggies' spring matches (allowing for pro events) and that it would only be for a year and that he wasn't really expected to go to class.  I'm not sure if that's true, but with Krypson, the Aggies will be extremely tough to beat all year - they're already 7th.  What I find funny is that Texags has a tennis thread, but that it's been moribund for years and Krypson's arrival and bad behavior has ignited that part of their forum.  Most seem to be condemning Krypson based on the theory that it's bad pub - not that they really object to what he did.  Others are defending him.

14 hours ago, Jared said:

it was based on an agreement that he would only play about half the the Aggies' spring matches (allowing for pro events) and that it would only be for a year and that he wasn't really expected to go to class.  

Pretty much how all Aggie sports work 

10 hours ago, RedHill said:

JOHNNY-MANZIEL-SIGNS-WITH-NIKE.jpg

Who needs school?

He doesn't with the family he comes from 

On 11/18/2016 at 10:50 AM, Newbomb Turk said:

So before the air bag was deployed, the fun bags were deployed.

Damn, I need to write this stuff down somewhere...

• Haha  (+1) 3