PurpleDawg

Frog Pets

DO you have facilities and room at your new place to keep him?

He will stay with a friend until I get there and get set up for him at the place I hope to buy. It doesn't have a barn, but I can get a lean-to put up pretty quickly, I'm sure, and then a barn built after that. 

PAF, it will be hot here (mid-to upper-80's) by the time he leaves in September. I'm hoping he'll be getting used to the heat. The place he's going to stay down there is heavily treed, so he'll have plenty of shade and my friend is a very experienced horsewoman, so she'll be watching for any complications. 

DO you have facilities and room at your new place to keep him?

Horses usually ``go" outdoors; don't need ``facilities"....at least that's how I remember horses (I have cute pictures of me, age 3 or 4, on horseback wearing chaps and six-shooter)...

Horses usually ``go" outdoors; don't need ``facilities"....at least that's how I remember horses (I have cute pictures of me, age 3 or 4, on horseback wearing chaps and six-shooter)...

Assless?

OK...pd it's all your fault: I did take a look back and there's PhormerPhrog bad mouthing me to high Heaven together with WD/F79 (which I didn't peruse, but I assume is bad). What did I ever do to him? I don't ever remember even responding to him?!

But I guess I learned the lesson I said I'd already learned  :blink:  ...that'll learn me for sure!

OK...pd it's all your fault: I did take a look back and there's PhormerPhrog bad mouthing me to high Heaven together with WD/F79 (which I didn't peruse, but I assume is bad). What did I ever do to him? I don't ever remember even responding to him?!

But I guess I learned the lesson I said I'd already learned  :blink:  ...that'll learn me for sure!

Perhaps because you wrote a higher than an 8th grade reading level...

Perhaps because you didn't respond to him.

He is NOT an it! Harumpf!

Ummm....didn't your high-horse horse lady describe yours as a gelding?

Ummm....didn't your high-horse horse lady describe yours as a gelding?

Because he is one.

As it is still being milk fed, it would probably make good veal scallopini. 

Seriously, though, probably end up in the Salmonier Nature Park which is a place here that walls people off and let's animals go free over a wide area (1500 hectares or 6 square miles). Some animals can only be viewed by camera. A lot of research goes on there too.

My freedom loving dogs. Let's see some others!

Velvet

9208259511_bbfa86e133.jpg

Scooter, RIP

9208261407_260171623d.jpg

I have a July 4 dog pic (our late beagle) that I would like to put on here. But as always I have problems. I have directions to scan this photo into my computer. But it starts with ``return to desktop screen and click autoscan function"......I don't know desktop from rockytop or where it is......if I ever solve this, I will need instructions how to post the pic on this forum.....but first how do I get it scanned? Help!

OS, I will be your techie help when I get to FW. We'll have you scanning and picturizing till the cows come home!

Nice. But I need help now, like the commercials say.....

Sorry. :(