Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Well one of them is likely to be President.  I hope we get some real leadership out of Paul Ryan. 

I still think the whole thing is going to get messed up in both parties. However, I have decided there's a curse on presidents whose double digit order #  ends in 5.

Presidents 15.25.35, 

Buchanan

McKinley

Kennedy

One of these wrecked the country or watched it happen and the other two were killed. 45 might do both. 

That troika has one major issue in common.

Aint none of them have any political skins on the wall.  And yes, I do consider experience a pretty important factor.

The more things progress, the more 'None of the Above' becomes an option when I step into the voting booth come November.

I still think the whole thing is going to get messed up in both parties. However, I have decided there's a curse on presidents whose double digit order #  ends in 5.

Presidents 15.25.35, 

Buchanan

McKinley

Kennedy

One of these wrecked the country or watched it happen and the other two were killed. 45 might do both. 

I'll take 'Goofy shit I came up with' for $500, Alex.....

I'll take 'Goofy shit I came up with' for $500, Alex.....

I prefer the term odd ponderings.

I think the best we can hope for now is Cruz wins, dismantles Obamacare (keeping some key provisions), tries some smarter strategies on illegal immigration, re-establishes our ally status with Israel, commits (with Ryan) to a balanced budget (warning the American people of a shutdown possibility), and appointing 2 Supremes. 

I like Cruz commitment to the Constitution.  But, I think he is weasely.  It's gonna be ugly.

Ryan is proving to be more Boehner than conservative... we will see.

Why do you think Cruz is weasely. Like what are your reasons?

His early ambition concerns me.  I'm not comfortable with someone wanting to be President basically their whole life.  It's Clintonian.  All pols pander, but I get a weird feeling watching him speak.  Almost disingenuous. 

I can say, I really like his Dad, though, so that helps me like him, a little. 

That's fair. And very valid... That being said, I'd almost rather that, than some guy who woke up at 60 and decided "Hey, I've accomplished a lot, might as well run for President"-Trump.

Or someone who's been in Government so long, he doesn't know what else to do- Kasich.

And I truly believe that Cruz's ambition comes from a deep sense of duty, love of country, and Constitution. Bill and Hillary on the other hand. Well more Hillary. I think Bill was just her vehicle to get there the first time around.

Rubio to me comes off as a guy who's been told he'd be president since he was about 20. Cruz is someone who came up with that on his own.

Says the guy who likes Kasich and Hillary...

Who says I like them? I don't like any of them. I think they would all suck as president. 

That's fair. And very valid... That being said, I'd almost rather that, than some guy who woke up at 60 and decided "Hey, I've accomplished a lot, might as well run for President"-Trump.

Or someone who's been in Government so long, he doesn't know what else to do- Kasich.

And I truly believe that Cruz's ambition comes from a deep sense of duty, love of country, and Constitution. Bill and Hillary on the other hand. Well more Hillary. I think Bill was just her vehicle to get there the first time around.

Rubio to me comes off as a guy who's been told he'd be president since he was about 20. Cruz is someone who came up with that on his own.

I really think Cruz is the super achiever he appears to be. We all knew one or more in HS and they are always a little freaky. 

For the record, I differentiate super achiever from high achiever. There are determined people that find great success. Then there are people who have crazy ambition that makes me distrust them. The Clintons are like that to me. They want to be president to be president. No real purpose otherwise. 

I really think Cruz is the super achiever he appears to be. We all knew one or more in HS and they are always a little freaky.

For the record, I differentiate super achiever from high achiever. There are determined people that find great success. Then there are people who have crazy ambition that makes me distrust them. The Clintons are like that to me. They want to be president to be president. No real purpose otherwise.

Get outta my head!

I watched the last debate. I enjoyed it like I enjoy an inappropriate movie or a dirty joke. I know I shouldn't, but it was fun. 

Starting from the left of the stage, I thought Kasich was short of inspiring, but well past the low bar of this field.

Jeb. What a beta. If he were an alpha, he would promote himself and his ideas more forcefully and win supporters based on being resolute. He doesn't seem up to it. "Insult me all you want but not my momma!" doesn't make me think you are all that strong. Attack Trump, don't just cry about Trump!

Cruz. I just don't like his style. I don't want to vote for a guy because he thinks he's more devout to God and country and everyone else is impure. He's got obnoxious fan syndrome. He's got to prove he's the biggest fan wherever he is. Eventually it repels even fellow fans of the same team. I thought Trump clobbered him good like a mean junior high girl after Rubio took his shots. 

Trump. I dislike the whole idea of Trump, but I understand his popularity. One, he's unafraid. Two, he won't bow down to orthodoxy if it seems stupid. I can understand that there's a wide swath of Republicans and independents who have had to defend stupid and losing policies and actions as part of the team concept. Trump destroys that notion. How many people who are Republicans and independents have been brow beaten with "free trade" policies that they don't really agree with? All these things like free trade have to have a payoff for regular people and stop being concepts with a payoff always in the future. Republicans need to provide prosperity and not just preaching. Reagan brought in guys working in the Carrier factory. 

Rubio. I think his hair parting is weird. He doesn't have presidential hair. Also, he seems too weak and wistful. "Gee, I wish Ronald Reagan was here right now." Marco, you are supposed to present yourself as his heir! You seem more like Dorothy in ruby slippers. Nuh uh. Plus, it seemed a little effeminate or submissive. Almost a "Calgon take me away" sort of attitude. 

Ben Carson. How is he still in the debate? They need to put a computer terminal at his podium where people can visit his website. 

http://theweek.com/articles/606035/why-donald-trumps-vicious-attack-george-w-bush-brutally-effective--brilliant

The typical critique of politics today is that the ruling class has been corrupted by privilege. There's too much money in politics; there's too much of a cult of access; the tropes go on and on. Trump's not saying that. Instead, he's saying, the ruling class has been corrupted by foolishness. The problem isn't that "the politicians" have vanished behind the velvet rope. It's that they've vanished up their own rear ends. Obsessed with themselves, they have forgotten who they are. They have lost their way — and ours.

A mathematical proof that Ted Cruz is the AntiChrist.

Define the alphabet by starting out with

A=6+6+6=18 and going on thru the rest...

B=6+6+6+(6*1)=24

C=6+6+6+(6*2)=30

Z=6+6+6+(6*25)

Add up

T=132
E= 42
D= 36
C= 30
R=120
U=138
Z=168

And what do you get? 666

This is written right into the God given, eternal laws of mathematics. It is a warning direct from the Day of Creation! It is so clear it simply cannot be a coincidence.

His 1st name is actually Rafael.

Oh come on...Do you really think God didn't know from the beginning of Time the name he would run under? Like he didn't always know "Rafael" was a nonstarter for a Repulican American president in 2016?  It would be some pretty poor kind of omniscient God that wouldn't, I tell you.

Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous. It is hard to believe a person who proclaims to be a Christian could be so dishonest and lie so much.

Cruz said I would be appointing a liberal judge when in fact I will appoint a great conservative and I am the only candidate who has gone so far, at the debate, as to suggest two individuals I feel would best represent the conservative values we need to protect: William “Bill” Pryor Jr. and Diane Sykes.

Cruz says I am pro-choice, when in fact I am staunchly pro-life and have been for a long time. Like Ronald Reagan, on many issues, I have evolved.

Cruz says I am in favor of ObamaCare, when in fact I have spoken about repealing and replacing this disaster of a system at every speech throughout my campaign and since it’s inception. Meanwhile, Cruz was responsible for getting Bush to put in the judge that failed to vote against ObamaCare twice.

Cruz says I will try to take away your second amendment rights, when I am one of the strongest proponents of the right to bear arms and I say so in every speech that I have made for years. I am a proud member of the NRA and so are my sons.

Cruz has become unhinged and is lying with the hopes that his statements will go unchecked until after the election and he will save his failing campaign.

In Iowa, Cruz told thousands of Ben Carson voters that Dr. Carson had left the race and to instead vote for Ted Cruz. He apologized when the race was over. Likewise, his fraudulent voter violation form sent to Iowa voters. If Ted is going to continue to lie with such desperation, I have no choice but to fight back.

One of the ways I can fight back is to bring a lawsuit against him relative to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President. If he doesn’t take down his false ads and retract his lies, I will do so immediately. Additionally, the RNC should intervene and if they don’t they are in default of their pledge to me.

I am the strongest on the borders and I will build a wall, and it will be a real wall. I am strongest on illegal immigration, strongest on ISIS, strongest on the military and I will take care of our Vets. I will end common core and preserve the second amendment. I will renegotiate our trade deals and bring our jobs back to our country. I am the only person who will Make America Great Again.

Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous. It is hard to believe a person who proclaims to be a Christian could be so dishonest and lie so much.

Cruz said I would be appointing a liberal judge when in fact I will appoint a great conservative and I am the only candidate who has gone so far, at the debate, as to suggest two individuals I feel would best represent the conservative values we need to protect: William “Bill” Pryor Jr. and Diane Sykes.

Cruz says I am pro-choice, when in fact I am staunchly pro-life and have been for a long time. Like Ronald Reagan, on many issues, I have evolved.

Cruz says I am in favor of ObamaCare, when in fact I have spoken about repealing and replacing this disaster of a system at every speech throughout my campaign and since it’s inception. Meanwhile, Cruz was responsible for getting Bush to put in the judge that failed to vote against ObamaCare twice.

Cruz says I will try to take away your second amendment rights, when I am one of the strongest proponents of the right to bear arms and I say so in every speech that I have made for years. I am a proud member of the NRA and so are my sons.

Cruz has become unhinged and is lying with the hopes that his statements will go unchecked until after the election and he will save his failing campaign.

In Iowa, Cruz told thousands of Ben Carson voters that Dr. Carson had left the race and to instead vote for Ted Cruz. He apologized when the race was over. Likewise, his fraudulent voter violation form sent to Iowa voters. If Ted is going to continue to lie with such desperation, I have no choice but to fight back.

One of the ways I can fight back is to bring a lawsuit against him relative to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President. If he doesn’t take down his false ads and retract his lies, I will do so immediately. Additionally, the RNC should intervene and if they don’t they are in default of their pledge to me.

I am the strongest on the borders and I will build a wall, and it will be a real wall. I am strongest on illegal immigration, strongest on ISIS, strongest on the military and I will take care of our Vets. I will end common core and preserve the second amendment. I will renegotiate our trade deals and bring our jobs back to our country. I am the only person who will Make America Great Again.

Gee Feisty...guess I'm voting for you!!!

Trump has pledged to "end" common core? How do you end something that states adopt voluntarily? There is no common core mandate, and it is not a part of NCLB or any other federal initiative.

Trump has pledged to "end" common core? How do you end something that states adopt voluntarily? There is no common core mandate, and it is not a part of NCLB or any other federal initiative.

He'll fire those states which refuse to decline Common Core?

He'll fire those states which refuse to decline Common Core?

He won't let people from those states travel to states that don't offer it.