Jump to content
Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

Actually the memo I got cannot decide between Brutus, Benedict Arnold, or Judas.

 

I think the Brutus reference needs a little more thought, however! (Think about it.)

 

I'm still stuck in the 2012 election...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Anyone ever noticed that bullies always wait till the principal leaves the area before going back to bullying even more?

It's an upside down world where the Vindman brothers get fired and Limbaugh gets this country's highest civilian honor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurpleDawg said:

It's an upside down world where the Vindman brothers get fired and Limbaugh gets this country's highest civilian honor. 

No shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad we are praising someone who got hurt in a war that we had no business being in and then that dude continued to be a part of the system that got us in there in the first place...Oh, does the NSC still kill Americans with drone strikes? I like it. Let's give the guy who works for the agency that perpetrates war crimes and commits Constitutional violations against US citizens a medal as opposed to some radio blow-hard.

 

Hush Bimbo was a cheerleader for all those wars too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the Waldo episode of Black Mirror from 2013 ... prescient.  Damned prescient.  Just replace an animated bear with a reality TV star. ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zero delegates for the Warren campaign in NH. Evidently even the democrats have reservations about a Warren presidency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Zero delegates for the Warren campaign in NH. Evidently even the democrats have reservations about a Warren presidency.

 

I am thinking Warren is done in the next day or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Army Frog Fan said:

I am thinking Warren is done in the next day or so.

Me, too. She's got a lot of enthusiasm, but she can't beat Trump. And the ONLY goal is to beat Trump. It'll be Bloomberg in the end. Bernie's got steam right now up in the North, but that won't transfer to the South. I was happy to see that Amy Klobuchar did so well. I'm hoping she's the VP candidate on the Bloomberg ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, PurpleDawg said:

Me, too. She's got a lot of enthusiasm, but she can't beat Trump. And the ONLY goal is to beat Trump. It'll be Bloomberg in the end. Bernie's got steam right now up in the North, but that won't transfer to the South. I was happy to see that Amy Klobuchar did so well. I'm hoping she's the VP candidate on the Bloomberg ticket.

Bloomberg is abysmal with public speaking.  Of course Trump is too, but Trump has an element of charisma.

 

I like Pete, but blacks really don't like him.

 

I like Amy.

 

I hate Bernie, but I will vote for anyone but Trump.

 

Warren is done for.  She bogged herself down with plans, and I think that turned off people.

 

I like Biden, because it would be fine if he mostly slept for four years after the heightened anxiety of the Trump years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poison Arrow Frog said:

Warren is done for.  She bogged herself down with plans, and I think that turned off people.

And, she was the first of the group to attack one of her rivals. People don't want to see more of that since there's quite enough of it coming daily from the White House.

 

I read this morning that the rumor is Bloomberg will pick Hillary for his VP. I really don't want a Clinton back in the WH, but if that's what has to happen to get it back, I'll hold my nose and do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Poison Arrow Frog said:

Warren is done for.  She bogged herself down with plans, and I think that turned off people.

 

I think she wounded her knee on the trail...oh the tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

And, she was the first of the group to attack one of her rivals. People don't want to see more of that since there's quite enough of it coming daily from the White House.

 

I read this morning that the rumor is Bloomberg will pick Hillary for his VP. I really don't want a Clinton back in the WH, but if that's what has to happen to get it back, I'll hold my nose and do it.

Yup.  Me too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...