Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

The troops that were pulled out of Syria are going to Iraq.  

In other words, not coming home as the "trust me, the emperor is definitely wearing clothes" crowd has been saying...

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

In other words, not coming home as the "trust me, the emperor is definitely wearing clothes" crowd has been saying...

I hope no one actually believed them.

2 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

I hope no one actually believed them.

Did you see the size of the crowd in Dallas the other night?  There's no shortage of morons out there buying such snake oil.

• Upvote (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Did you see the size of the crowd in Dallas the other night?  There's no shortage of morons out there buying such snake oil.

Yes. It was very discouraging. I can't understand how people follow such a weak person.

He’s a weak person’s image of what a strong person is like.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Newbomb Turk said:

He’s a weak person’s image of what a strong person is like.

Apparently so.

On my third day at my new downtown job, Trump is speaking next door at the convention center.  We're not allowed to walk out of the front door of the building while hes next door.  Most people aren't even coming in but I cant work from home.  Yippee

11 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

On my third day at my new downtown job, Trump is speaking next door at the convention center.  We're not allowed to walk out of the front door of the building while hes next door.  Most people aren't even coming in but I cant work from home.  Yippee

Just be happy that idiot didn't want a tour of your place while he was in the neighborhood.

5 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Just be happy that idiot didn't want a tour of your place while he was in the neighborhood.

Ivanka toured the place some time ago, obviously before I started ...

2 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Ivanka toured the place some time ago, obviously before I started ...

Have the holes her spike heels must have punched in the flooring been fixed?

Now here's a presidential-related headline I never thought I'd live to see...

Republican lawmaker says it's 'beneath the office of the presidency' for Trump to call critics 'human scum'

17 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Build that wall in Colorado!

Wyomans are worth keeping out. They shoot people while "hunting" hand raised birds!

Coloradans like real hunting.

7 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

Huge, if true...

Interesting how fake news can work - I've found myself in recent weeks, even as an outspoken critic of our moron president, siding with Republicans when they criticized the impeachment process for being conducted behind closed doors and with only one party participating.

Turns out, it's all being done according to the rules...the rules they set back in 2015!  Not only that, there've been Republicans in the room the entire time, asking questions of the witnesses. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Interesting how fake news can work - I've found myself in recent weeks, even as an outspoken critic of our moron president, siding with Republicans when they criticized the impeachment process for being conducted behind closed doors and with only one party participating.

Turns out, it's all being done according to the rules...the rules they set back in 2015!  Not only that, there've been Republicans in the room the entire time, asking questions of the witnesses. 

Old, old, OLD lawyering adage: When the facts are not on your side attack the process.

I actually heard one "conservative" on the radio say that the most recent witness was violating his military oaths as he swore to obey all orders from the president and by testifying he was breaking that oath. Besides the obvious illogic, I think he missed Section 16c(1)(c) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice which states:

Lawfulness. A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution, the laws of the United States, or lawful superior orders or for some other reason is beyond the authority of the official issuing it.

As well, he seems to have missed the facts of the Nuremberg decisions and executions.

47 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Did you get a haircut to go with your new svelt physique,@NewfoundlandFreeFrog?

Not me! (I'll be traveling to TX to hopefully see a Trump rally!!! :ph34r:) No...just a lucky old white guy NF style! People were lined up for hours in the early cold wet morning for $115-$373Cdn tickets. 

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Not me! (I'll be traveling to TX to hopefully see a Trump rally!!! :ph34r:) No...just a lucky old white guy NF style! People were lined up for hours in the early cold wet morning for $115-$373Cdn tickets. 

I knew it wasn't you. Just pulling your leg.  Enjoy that MAGA rally. 🙄