Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

3 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

If I thought a utopian ideal could be reached whereby large collections of humans always acted rationally or if I could find any historical examples of a large collection of humans casting off their power-mongering leaders and not replacing them with the yoke of some other top-down leadership structure filled with different power-mongerers, I might be inclined to call myself an anarchist.  I think anarchism might have been a plausible system in a prehistoric context of small tribes of people with fairly simple needs and economic structures.  But humans, particularly in groups, are not rational and most humans like to be led and society is too complex for every human to be able to competently act as a self-actualized agent in all matters of import. 

So I'm pretty sure that gets me bounced by your doorman ...

Again, another odd endorsement of anarchy...

We don't trust large collections of people to make rational decisions, so let's form a ruling class elected by the same large collection of people we don't trust. Basically let our irrationality govern.

3 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

And we've discussed this before, but I'm not sure there has ever been a President, or pretty much any other historical leader, who wouldn't be a war criminal by your definition.  So I don't know how useful that label is.

Since WWII, how many wars, with US involvement, have been justified? I would argue none.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

The right thinks Trump is strong and capable.  The left thinks he's strong and dangerous.

I just think he's a moron.

He's a troll...

Chief Warren: "Trump is an authoritarian strongman. Also, as president, I will pass 50 laws by decree on day one."

it's the Right's fault that people are put off by Officer Harris laughing at the retarded.

If you are committed to the mass slaughter of brown people overseas why do you fire John Bolton...that's what he does. Remember OBL attacked the US because we stationed troops in Saudi in 1992. Who's going to attack us this time?

Justin Trudeau has announced that he will ban military-style assault rifles in Canada.

I wonder if he is worried about creating a black market?

Thank you very much. I'll be here all night...

On 9/21/2019 at 10:24 AM, Rothbardian said:

Justin Trudeau has announced that he will ban military-style assault rifles in Canada.

I wonder if he is worried about creating a black market?

Thank you very much. I'll be here all night...

For those keeping track, a rifle with a wood stock is ok, but if you wrap it in plastic it has to go.  Yay climate change reform.

Statist: Making $38,000 a year is destitution

Anarchist: Making $32,400 makes you a global 1%er...

When Bill Weld becomes dictator of the US he will carryout capital punishment for treasonous behavior...

Anarchists: Taxation is theft!

Statists: But who is going to build the roads?

Anarchists (laughing): Muh Roads!

Statists:

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Putting popcorn on my shopping list.

Going to be an interesting next few weeks.

I'd just like to go on record as saying how ashamed I am of ever voting for Rudy Giuliani when I lived in NYC. The man wasn't such an idiot then is all I can say in my defense.

11 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Going to be an interesting next few weeks.

I'd just like to go on record as saying how ashamed I am of ever voting for Rudy Giuliani when I lived in NYC. The man wasn't such an idiot then is all I can say in my defense.

He married his cousin... 

He’s always been an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, frogtwang said:

He married his cousin... 

As I said, so ashamed.

22 hours ago, frogtwang said:

He married his cousin... 

• Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Bernie had heart cardiovascular surgery today.  Gotta wonder if this is it for his campaign.  Age was already one of his bigger negatives ...

4 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Bernie had heart cardiovascular surgery today.  Gotta wonder if this is it for his campaign.  Age was already one of his bigger negatives ...

Age + acting like an angry old codger all the time, that is.

6 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Somehow I doubt he'd have had heart surgery within hours of having chest pains under a medicare-for-all system.