Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

34 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

Thoughts and prayers to those in Toledo. 

Toledo, Dayton... I've been to both. Fairly similar 

8 minutes ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

Toledo, Dayton... I've been to both. Fairly similar 

Is that where the Bowling Green massacre occurred? 

3 hours ago, frogtwang said:

Is that where the Bowling Green massacre occurred? 

No, that was Wright State.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which is more likely:

-He's a senile old man and got two Ohio cities confused

-He doesn't care enough to be accurate in such a statement

-He genuinely doesn't know the difference between the two cities

-He messed it up on purpose because trolling people is a true leadership attribute

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Good to know that white supremacy is yet another in a long line of liberal hoaxes.  I feel a little silly that I worried about it up to now ...

I have a cousin that is racist af.  She truly believes that white people are inherently better than other races and that races shouldn't mix because the evils of our society are all the result of minorities.  I make fun of her to her face in front of the rest of our family...a lot.

37 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

I have a cousin that is racist af.  

Doesn't almost every Texas native have a relative like this? I know I have my share.

I want to put in my 2 cents but will continue to refrain.  I wish this thread would have never appeared in the online forum that I love so much.  I understand that people like to talk politics but why here?   We've lost some members due to this thread and for that, I am bummed.   I love and respect all the FH members no matter how far left or right they lean.

• Upvote (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

I want to put in my 2 cents but will continue to refrain.  I wish this thread would have never appeared in the online forum that I love so much.  I understand that people like to talk politics but why here?   We've lost some members due to this thread and for that, I am bummed.   I love and respect all the FH members no matter how far left or right they lean.

I respected you a lot more when you responded to every post in Spanish and then translated it to English for us.  You've just gotten lazy, Senor ...

I think I said this at some other point on this thread or maybe elsewhere, but I was really proud of this thread and the contributors thereof when this board first started because I think we did do a herculean job of talking politics while keeping the ad hominem attacks relatively few.  Maybe it was a fantasy that only happened in my head, but compared to kf.c, this place was a borderline amicable utopia, at least most of the time.  But then 2016 happened and everybody on both sides lost their shit.  Understandably, and me included.  Now I don't know if dispassionate politics talk is possible.  It's why contributions to this thread have slowed to a trickle.

I too am bummed about those we have lost, to this thread and other circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Now I don't know if dispassionate politics talk is possible.

Let's try again! I believe it's possible if everyone tries really hard to keep an open mind and pinky swears to be on their best behavior. In all seriousness, I think the people who caused the turmoil have vanished.

12 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

I respected you a lot more when you responded to every post in Spanish and then translated it to English for us.  You've just gotten lazy, Senor ...

I think I said this at some other point on this thread or maybe elsewhere, but I was really proud of this thread and the contributors thereof when this board first started because I think we did do a herculean job of talking politics while keeping the ad hominem attacks relatively few.  Maybe it was a fantasy that only happened in my head, but compared to kf.c, this place was a borderline amicable utopia, at least most of the time.  But then 2016 happened and everybody on both sides lost their shit.  Understandably, and me included.  Now I don't know if dispassionate politics talk is possible.  It's why contributions to this thread have slowed to a trickle.

I too am bummed about those we have lost, to this thread and other circumstances.

Veo toda la política que quiero en las noticias todos los días y Facebook y tenía mi parte para el día en que se hizo mi publicación.   Creo que 2016 es cuando las cosas se volvieron locas en todas partes.  Cuando abrí este foro hoy, puede que haya estado sufriendo de sobrecarga política por el día.   No quería ofender a nadie.  Pelear o discutir no es lo mío.      Venir a TFH es un escape del mundo donde puedo pintarme de púrpura con mis compañeros fans de Frog.     Estoy seguro de que no quiero que mi post a venir tan desagradable  de ninguna manera ni tengo la intención de enojar a nadie.   Tengo un respeto total por todos aquí, especialmente tú Duq, tienes una mente impresionante.  Espero que hagas los arreglos para donar tu cerebro a la ciencia.   

Paz y Amor,

Señor Ballistico

I see all the politics I want on the news and Facebook every day  and I had my share for the day when that post was made.   I think 2016 is when things went crazy everywhere.  When I opened this forum today, I may have been suffering from political overload by the day.   I didn't mean to offend anyone.  Fighting or arguing isn't my thing.      Coming to TFH is an escape from the world where I can paint myself purple with my fellow Frog fans.       I sure don't want my post to come as  nasty and in no way did I intend to anger anyone.   I have total respect for everyone here, especially you Duq, you have an impressive mind.  I hope you make arrangements to donate your brain to science.   

Peace and Love,

Mr. Ballistico

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

I hope you make arrangements to donate your brain to science.  

He is such a giving person. He freely gave of his genetic material to the human race already!

• Haha  (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

The Frog Horn is like the Jedi Saga. The Frog Horn is not a power you have. It's not about lifting rocks. It's the energy between all things, a tension, a balance that binds the universe together.

But the problem is that the greatest thread this board has known (the thread that shall not be named), was discovered in June 2018 and was deleted at the request of the OP, who then had to change his profile and go incognito.  Now there is no balance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@Senor BallisticoBallistico Nobody was offended by your original post. Message boards were made for people to post their opinions and yours was from the heart and echoed the tenents we built this place on. Bickering never got people anywhere and only leads to hurt feelings and broken relationships, as you allude to. By the same token, we can discuss politics like adults here and try to understand what others are saying and what they believe. Our minds may not be changed, but we can step away from the us vs. them long enough to really listen to our neighbors. 

OK, that's the end of this morning's homily, boys and girls. Have a great day! 😊

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Senor Ballistico said:

Veo toda la política que quiero en las noticias todos los días y Facebook y tenía mi parte para el día en que se hizo mi publicación.   Creo que 2016 es cuando las cosas se volvieron locas en todas partes.  Cuando abrí este foro hoy, puede que haya estado sufriendo de sobrecarga política por el día.   No quería ofender a nadie.  Pelear o discutir no es lo mío.      Venir a TFH es un escape del mundo donde puedo pintarme de púrpura con mis compañeros fans de Frog.     Estoy seguro de que no quiero que mi post a venir tan desagradable  de ninguna manera ni tengo la intención de enojar a nadie.   Tengo un respeto total por todos aquí, especialmente tú Duq, tienes una mente impresionante.  Espero que hagas los arreglos para donar tu cerebro a la ciencia.   

Paz y Amor,

Señor Ballistico

I see all the politics I want on the news and Facebook every day  and I had my share for the day when that post was made.   I think 2016 is when things went crazy everywhere.  When I opened this forum today, I may have been suffering from political overload by the day.   I didn't mean to offend anyone.  Fighting or arguing isn't my thing.      Coming to TFH is an escape from the world where I can paint myself purple with my fellow Frog fans.       I sure don't want my post to come as  nasty and in no way did I intend to anger anyone.   I have total respect for everyone here, especially you Duq, you have an impressive mind.  I hope you make arrangements to donate your brain to science.   

Peace and Love,

Mr. Ballistico

That's more like it ...

Totally get it.  In my younger days, I used to love baiting and arguing with the nutters on kf.c but I've got less interest in that now.  I do legitimately try to understand where well-thought people I disagree with are coming from. 

I can envision my brain going to medical science ...

Image result for abnormal young frankenstein

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Duquesne Frog said:

That's more like it ...

Totally get it.  In my younger days, I used to love baiting and arguing with the nutters on kf.c but I've got less interest in that now.  I do legitimately try to understand where well-thought people I disagree with are coming from. 

I can envision my brain going to medical science ...

Image result for abnormal young frankenstein

God save us

• Haha  (+1) 1

I've got a ton of Epstein jokes, but this thread is way too serious for them...

16 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

I've got a ton of Epstein jokes, but this thread is way too serious for them...

Color me interested 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes are horrific and barbaric but we need to withhold judgment until we find out if he ever made the OK hand symbol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing more crooked than Hillary Clinton is Jeffrey Epstein's neck

• Haha  (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1