Jump to content
Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Recommended Posts

He one-upped Biden, he’s going to cure AIDS and Childhood Cancer. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching clips from the 2nd debate, I was caught off guard by how much plastic surgery Biden has gotten since he was Veep.  I guess I hadn't paid that close attention to pictures of him recently.  That man has gotten some work done ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Watching clips from the 2nd debate, I was caught off guard by how much plastic surgery Biden has gotten since he was Veep.  I guess I hadn't paid that close attention to pictures of him recently.  That man has gotten some work done ...

Botox. He's done it before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, frogtwang said:

He one-upped Biden, he’s going to cure AIDS and Childhood Cancer. 

 

 

 

I would think that all the democrats have to do is show that they are saner than this man. Which isn't hard. But it sounds like they want to show some bold vision. I'm not sold that is the best strategy. Crazy outstrips crazy...

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Botox. He's done it before.

 

Seemed like the work was more extensive than just botox, but I don't know.  Whatever it was, he looked weird.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duquesne Frog said:

 

Seemed like the work was more extensive than just botox, but I don't know.  Whatever it was, he looked weird.

Agree, but too much Botox can make the skin immobile and that's what most everyone who does anything like that gets these days. It's used therapeutically, too. I have migraines and I once let a neurologist inject that stuff in my left temple. Once. It hurt worse than any other pain I've ever had...and that's saying a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Agree, but too much Botox can make the skin immobile and that's what most everyone who does anything like that gets these days. It's used therapeutically, too. I have migraines and I once let a neurologist inject that stuff in my left temple. Once. It hurt worse than any other pain I've ever had...and that's saying a lot.

 

Given that botox is short for botulinum toxin, which comes from the bacterium that causes botulism, it just seems like a bad idea to inject it into your body.

 

But hey, it's "all natural" so it must be good for ya!!!

  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Duquesne Frog said:

But hey, it's "all natural" so it must be good for ya!!!

It wasn't even a "crazy" naturopathic doc that did it to me, but a real MD at Kaiser Permanente! It's a pretty well-established treatment for migraine, actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

It wasn't even a "crazy" naturopathic doc that did it to me, but a real MD at Kaiser Permanente! It's a pretty well-established treatment for migraine, actually.

 

Yeah, I know.  Mrs. Duq has some of your same issues.  She hasn't tried it and I dont think she will ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

 

Yeah, I know.  Mrs. Duq has some of your same issues.  She hasn't tried it and I dont think she will ...

It can be effective, but the problem is it's not just one shot, it's multiple shots along the nerve endings. It's a booger to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of debates down...who you got? Categories below...

 

Craziest? Bernie (Williamson is crazy in a good way)

Most likely to win? Biden (my money is on the establishment, partly because I am anti-statist and the state always wins)

A front runner will go down because? Harris (past as a brutal prosecutor will be her downfall, also she doesn't know how to defend herself)

Wish will win but won't: Tulsi (I like her foreign policy side)

First to fall out? European Swalwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamala Harris has destroyed so many young lives that she's about to get endorsed by Jeffrey Epstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which was a bigger Hawaiian bloodbath, Pearl Harbor or Tulsi creaming Kamala?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Obama had a son, he'd have been prosecuted by Kamala Harris

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The difference between Kamala Harris and the cop who choked Eric Garner is that the latter only destroyed one life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

A couple of debates down...who you got? Categories below...

 

Craziest? Bernie (Williamson is crazy in a good way)

Most likely to win? Biden (my money is on the establishment, partly because I am anti-statist and the state always wins)

A front runner will go down because? Harris (past as a brutal prosecutor will be her downfall, also she doesn't know how to defend herself)

Wish will win but won't: Tulsi (I like her foreign policy side)

First to fall out? European Swalwell

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Also, best Kamala Harris joke, go...

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Kamala Harris has destroyed so many young lives that she's about to get endorsed by Jeffrey Epstein

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Which was a bigger Hawaiian bloodbath, Pearl Harbor or Tulsi creaming Kamala?

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

If there's one thing Hawaiians know, it's how to roast a pig.

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

If Obama had a son, he'd have been prosecuted by Kamala Harris

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Tulsi beat that cop so badly that even Ice T was wincing

 

11 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

The difference between Kamala Harris and the cop who choked Eric Garner is that the latter only destroyed one life

 

You seen to have issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You seen to have issues.

 

Am I being detained?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an thread about poking fun at politicians some people seem to not like the poking of politicians...odd

  • Haha  (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts and prayers to those in Toledo. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...