Jump to content
Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

Nice innuendo. Not so good facts.

 

Bill may have raped. Not great evidence. So to Donald. Nor great evidence there either. That said many would say there's better evidence in the Trump case. Certainly more raw numbers of accusers of such behavior and pussy grabbing comments to amplify the attitude.

 

What makes you focus on the one and ignore the other? What makes you want to intimate one tribe is clean while the other tribe is dirty?

 

OK only dem males rape. Got it. Never vote for a dem and strip their power and such rapes by powerful men will disappear. Easy peasy.

 

 

 

What an odd defense of rape culture...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sen. Sanders: Everyone deserves at least $15 dollar per hour

 

Sanders Campaign staff: Why are you paying less than $15 per hour?

 

Sen. Sanders: Everyone on my Senate office is paid $15 per hour or more.

 

Sanders Campaign staff: WTF?

 

 

 

Also, “We want this guy to be president but we have to organize so he can’t screw us. “

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trupkins: Send her back!

 

Socialist Left: Send him back!

 

Me: Back where? The White House?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

 

What an odd defense of rape culture...

 

Odder still is your reading of my comment. 

 

Anyway, vote rep and rape culture, especially among the powerful, will disappear. Problem solved. Easy and obvious since everyone knows only dems are sexual deviants and predators and only reps like, oh, say, Acosta for example, care about the victims.

 

Again...The real hero here is the Miami Herald, not any pols of any stripe. They put together such a solid case that public pressure became intense, Epstein's obstruction and intimidation has become (and hopefully will remain) more counterproductive than helpful to his cause, and the likelihood of proving the case legally in court looks quite possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trupkins: (to the Squad) If you don't like this country leave!

 

Also Trupkins: (to Immigrants) If you don't like your country go back and fix it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

Odder still is your reading of my comment. 

 

Anyway, vote rep and rape culture, especially among the powerful, will disappear. Problem solved. Easy and obvious since everyone knows only dems are sexual deviants and predators and only reps like, oh, say, Acosta for example, care about the victims.

 

Again...The real hero here is the Miami Herald, not any pols of any stripe. They put together such a solid case that public pressure became intense, Epstein's obstruction and intimidation has become (and hopefully will remain) more counterproductive than helpful to his cause, and the likelihood of proving the case legally in court looks quite possible.

 

Imagine being this person...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

I don't have to.

 

pwned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberty means not being forced to wax hairy balls against your will.

 

 

"Bake the cake, bigot" is now "wax the balls, bigot"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shot: ‘The Hate Is Real’: Black Georgia Lawmaker Says She Was Berated at Supermarket

 

Chaser: Asked by the television station if Mr. Sparkes had told her “go back where you came from,” Ms. Thomas said: “I don’t want to say he said, ‘Go back to your country,’ or ‘Go back to where you came from.’ But he was making those types of references is what I remember.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those crushed blue velvet shorts he's wearing? He'll have to beat the pubescent girls off with that hockey stick while stylin' in those. /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

 

Nope. Not the universe.  Just the planet. 

 

Science.

 

The DNC chair said universe so it must be true...science

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

 

The DNC chair said universe so it must be true...science

Politicians aren't scientists except in a very few cases.

 

Al Gore and James Inhofe for 2 examples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if we're tallying the stupid/wrong-headed things politicians have said about AGW/climate change on a party basis, I'm pretty sure there is a landslide winner and it's not Tom Perez's party ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Duquesne Frog said:

And if we're tallying the stupid/wrong-headed things politicians have said about AGW/climate change on a party basis, I'm pretty sure there is a landslide winner and it's not Tom Perez's party ...

 

One might say that the chance of one party's getting the science right doesn't have a snowball's chance on the floor of Congress.

 

OTOH, have you noticed that even Forbes is starting to report science facts correctly? Never thought I'd ever see that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...