Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Do you believe Jeffrey Epstein would have been arrested if Hillary was president?

Psychiatrists use Mueller Report to track Donald Trump’s mental health, warn: ‘There is very little time now’

“There is very little time now,” she says. “Things will likely escalate from here ... This is how the chaos, violence and fear so apparent in Donald Trump’s psychology translates into chaos, violence and fear in the White House, the nation and the world at large.”

Lee and four of her colleagues will summarize their analysis of the Mueller Report -- and answer questions -- during an “online town hall” on July 16. Mueller is scheduled to testify before Congress the next day, but reports Friday indicate the former special counsel’s testimony might be postponed by a week.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2019/07/psychiatrists-use-mueller-report-to-track-donald-trumps-mental-state-warn-there-is-very-little-time-now.html

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

The White House published a report yesterday that projects a $1 TRILLION budget deficit for 2019.  

Wasn't one of the campaign promises of the person who now sits in the Oval Office to wipe out all the federal debt? I would assume that includes any deficit.

On 7/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, Rothbardian said:

Do you believe Jeffrey Epstein would have been arrested if Hillary was president?

I really don't, as close as Trump was to him. Slick Willy was wayyyyyy closer.

What a creep.

interesting indeed. Women need to learn that their place is in the kitchen and at home with the kids. /sarcasm

31 minutes ago, frogtwang said:

interesting indeed. Women need to learn that their place is in the kitchen and at home with the kids. /sarcasm

Paging Frisky Frog....

• Upvote (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:20 PM, Rothbardian said:

17 hours ago, DirtyThirdFrog said:

I really don't, as close as Trump was to him. Slick Willy was wayyyyyy closer.

What a creep.

So are we implying that the only reason Epstein got popped is because the "Deep State" would be willing to embarrass Trump due to their association but not the Clintons due to their association?  Or are we implying that only a Republican DoJ cares about pedophiles and that a Democratic one wouldn't have? (after all, Hillary did have that sex slave/torture chamber in the pizza shop basement)

4 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

So are we implying that the only reason Epstein got popped is because the "Deep State" would be willing to embarrass Trump due to their association but not the Clintons due to their association?  Or are we implying that only a Republican DoJ cares about pedophiles and that a Democratic one wouldn't have? (after all, Hillary did have that sex slave/torture chamber in the pizza shop basement)

I was really asking if Jeffrey Epstein would have been arrested if Hillary was president?

9 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

I was really asking if Jeffrey Epstein would have been arrested if Hillary was president?

Probably depends on whether the Miami Herald would have done the same research in that universe much more than who the president is. Or, are you are trying to imply that only Trumpian reps care about young girls and evil men? If so, why not just out with it?

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Probably depends on whether the Miami Herald would have done the same research in that universe much more than who the president is. Or, are you are trying to imply that only Trumpian reps care about young girls and evil men? If so, why not just out with it?

My question isn't about tribalism, it is more given the past dealings with the alternate administration, would political pressure been applied to wash the current results?

9 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

My question isn't about tribalism, it is more given the past dealings with the alternate administration, would political pressure been applied to wash the current results?

Epstein was careful to put just about everyone in his Rolodex. Are you implying that Acosta responded to dem pressure? OK. I suppose its possible. But a little proof might be nicer than a lot of innuendo.

You like the Trump-Epstein-cheerleader videos? Or do they not lead to innuendos?

1 hour ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Epstein was careful to put just about everyone in his Rolodex. Are you implying that Acosta responded to dem pressure? OK. I suppose its possible. But a little proof might be nicer than a lot of innuendo.

You like the Trump-Epstein-cheerleader videos? Or do they not lead to innuendos?

Nope. Just wondering if a Hilary led administration would have made the Esptein news go away especially since Bill had 26 trips to Rape Island.

38 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Nope. Just wondering if a Hilary led administration would have made the Esptein news go away especially since Bill had 26 trips to Rape Island.

Nice innuendo. Not so good facts.

Bill may have raped. Not great evidence. So to Donald. Nor great evidence there either. That said many would say there's better evidence in the Trump case. Certainly more raw numbers of accusers of such behavior and pussy grabbing comments to amplify the attitude.

What makes you focus on the one and ignore the other? What makes you want to intimate one tribe is clean while the other tribe is dirty?

OK only dem males rape. Got it. Never vote for a dem and strip their power and such rapes by powerful men will disappear. Easy peasy.