Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

14 hours ago, Newbomb Turk said:

All I know is that the best thing about gay marriage is the inevitable Gay Divorce Court.

Best dressed court in the nation...

Also this...

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Joe Biden comes in hot with his promise to cure cancer.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Kamala Harris comes in hot with his promise to prosecute Trump.

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Bernie Sanders comes in hot with his promise to forgive $1.2 Trillion in student debt.

4 hours ago, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Bernie Sanders comes in hot with his promise to forgive $1.2 Trillion in student debt.

Pension funds for everyday workers are going to get raided to pay for rich people's debts...

• Upvote (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Pension funds for everyday workers are going to get raided to pay for rich people's debts...

Been going on for years already. 

48 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Been going on for years already. 

lol, don't I know it since I was in the industry for a decade...

We had a significant Taft-Hartley, read DB, clientele, most of which were looking to exceed alpha because they were underfunded. The ones that were lucky, and since most pension are now DC plans, would move to 100% bond portfolios once they reached their actuarial targets.

My concern is still noted as there will not be enough yield on financial transactions to cover a couple of trillion dollars, so the poor and the middle class will be forced to pay the education for tomorrow's rich.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 6/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Joe Biden comes in hot with his promise to cure cancer.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Kamala Harris comes in hot with her promise to prosecute Trump.

22 hours ago, Army Frog Fan said:

And in the race to who can make the most outlandish, unobtainable campaign promise, Elizabeth Warren comes in hot with her promise to repeal the law criminalizing unauthorized border crossings.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but turning those concentration camps into debtors' prisons for recent college graduates certainly bears considering.

• Upvote (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Taylor Swift hatin' on poor people is epic...

Eh?

4 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Eh?

Her latest music video depicts anti-LGBQT people as hillbillies...

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

Her latest music video depicts anti-LGBQT people as hillbillies...

The problem is the vocal/most noticeable on the left want to paint the picture that those who voted for Trump are AUTOMATICALLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY racist, anti-women, anti-immigration, etc.  That’s not the strategy for winning over the folks in Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. who voted for Trump and helped him carry those states.  Then their rush to the far extreme left will likely turn off even more voters in the battleground states.  

But hey, their strategy will really, really, REALLY win NYC and San Fran this time, so there’s that.

The debates tonight and tomorrow night just won't be the same without Donna Brazile sharing debate questions before hand.

• Haha  (+1) 1

Still can't believe Ancestry.com is sponsoring this debate...

Curious for legal input here. How is Robert's:  "Altogether, the evidence tells a story that does not match the Secretary’s explanation for his decision." not saying perjury occurred in front of the Supreme Court?

Anyone watch the debates? I didn't, but saw some news coverage.  Just curious if anyone's opinion changed on any of the candidates.

1 hour ago, Army Frog Fan said:

Anyone watch the debates? I didn't, but saw some news coverage.  Just curious if anyone's opinion changed on any of the candidates.

We ordinary Americans are incompetent to choose the terms on which we each seek employment and on how to finance our college educations. We are competent only to choose which politician possesses the competence to choose for us the terms on which we collectively must take employment and on how to finance our college educations.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Andrew Yang wins the nomination, I hope he selects someone with the last name of Ying.

Ying-Yang 2020!

• Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1