Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

Let's be clear: Julian Assange is not a journalist. He uncovered and released information that the political establishment and government wanted to stay hidden. Does that sound like the work of a journalist?

• Upvote (+1) 1

This country is going to be REKT when President Biden segregates schools...

If an actual fiscal conservative were to run for the GOP nomination in 2020, how quick do you think Trump's cult of personality devotees would be to discredit or dismiss them?

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

actual fiscal conservative

Unicorns...

1 hour ago, Rothbardian said:

Unicorns...

Well, sure, I get that no one would pass the purity test of some.  I guess I meant someone that doesn't see big government as a weapon the way our current short-sighted, debt-lusting regime does.

• Upvote (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Well, sure, I get that no one would pass the purity test of some.  I guess I meant someone that doesn't see big government as a weapon the way our current short-sighted, debt-lusting regime does.

Ron Paul is too old...

1 hour ago, Rothbardian said:

Ron Paul is too old...

Right - again, no one's going to pass the purity test of Ron Paul's most ardent followers - likely even Dr. Paul himself, were he to somehow get elected.  And my point is that "conservative" voters really don't seem to give a flip about fiscal conservatism as much as they just want a big personality, some steaks fresh from The Sharper Image and an even bigger mountain of debt to pass along to their kids.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Richard Spenser getting a cabinet position in the Sanders administration will be insane AF...

Despite speaking great French Pete Buttigieg isn't intersectional enough for the Democrats...

On 3/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, Duquesne Frog said:

So I guess it is a little comforting that our POTUS and his "team" aren't nefarious and treasonous incompetent dumbasses, just incompetent dumbasses.

That said, I'd still like to know what the report says without it being distilled through an executive appointee.  I don't think Barr would lie about the major conclusions of the report, but I am suspicious he is being very effusive about the details ...

"Effusive" was a bit of an understatement ...

Sounds like Joe Biden is going to make it official and toss his hat into the ring this week.

I have a suspicion that he may be the Jeb Bush of this cycle - far more popular as a hypothetical campaign than as an actual one, and early frontrunner status that fizzles once things really get going.

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Sounds like Joe Biden is going to make it official and toss his hat into the ring this week.

I have a suspicion that he may be the Jeb Bush of this cycle - far more popular as a hypothetical campaign than as an actual one, and early frontrunner status that fizzles once things really get going.

Joins Bernie as a front runner...old white males...perpetuating the patriarchy.

59 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Joins Bernie as a front runner...old white males...perpetuating the patriarchy.

Right - Democrats care as much about diversity as Republicans do about family values.  It all goes out the door when it's politically expedient,.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:32 PM, Lyle Lanley II said:

If an actual fiscal conservative were to run for the GOP nomination in 2020, how quick do you think Trump's cult of personality devotees would be to discredit or dismiss them?

Just look what happened to Rand Paul and Ted Cruz in 2016. Though I'd argue Cruz isn't as fiscally conservative as he says.

• Upvote (+1) 1