Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

2 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

And in the story that won't go away, charges were dropped on Jussie Smollet:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-jussie-smollett-charges-dropped-20190326-story.html

So now we can both yell at the libs and media who were quick to judgment about the attack and the conservatives and media who were quick to judgment about the libs and media being quick to judgment on the attack.  Outrage for everybody!!!!

Smollet has been "exonerated"!!!

As you note: "Exoneration" and failure to prove a specific criminal charge in court in front of a jury beyond a reasonable doubt are two slightly different beasts.

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Cheney/Feith work for Mueller???

It is basically the same intelligence community...

6 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Smollet has been "exonerated"!!!

As you note: "Exoneration" and failure to prove a specific criminal charge in court in front of a jury beyond a reasonable doubt are two slightly different beasts.

Good call by the prosecutor, he has suffered enough...

24 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

Good call by the prosecutor, he has suffered enough...

Here, you forgot this...

/s

• Haha  (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rothbardian said:

It is basically the same intelligence community...

Feith was not acting as a member of the intelligence community. He was put in place outside normal intel offices and channels precisely to counteract/cast doubts upon the findings of the intelligence community.

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Feith was not acting as a member of the intelligence community. He was put in place outside normal intel offices and channels precisely to counteract/cast doubts upon the findings of the intelligence community.

Yup, he was part of the failure too...

4 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

Here, you forgot this...

/s

she?

49 minutes ago, Rothbardian said:

she?

No, that's "end sarcasm".

While Mike Lee's stand-up routine during the debate on the "Green New Deal" was moderately funny as Congressional comedy bits go, he nonetheless opted to punt on offering a conservative plan to deal with climate change, yet again. 

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Duquesne Frog said:

That said, I'd still like to know what the report says without it being distilled through an executive appointee.  I don't think Barr would lie about the major conclusions of the report, but I am suspicious he is being very effusive about the details ...

I guess not surprisingly, the NYT has the same concerns ...

Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

23 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

I guess not surprisingly, the NYT has the same concerns ...

Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

Well, he indicted a bunch of folks on crimes that had nothing to do with the basis of his investigation (Russian election interference), so seemingly a chunk of the report covers that as well.

36 minutes ago, Army Frog Fan said:

Well, he indicted a bunch of folks on crimes that had nothing to do with the basis of his investigation (Russian election interference), so seemingly a chunk of the report covers that as well.

Nothing?  Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Cohen, and Stone were all indicted, at least in part, for either committing financial crimes on behalf of Russians (or pro-Russian Ukrainians), or lying to the FBI about interactions with Russians.  Every single one of them.  If that wasn't part of the Russia's efforts to affect our election to gain influence, a lot of blind squirrels were finding a lot of acorns.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/mar/25/who-has-already-been-indicted-russia-investigation/

Alex Jones is now arguing it was OK to make money and score political points off the shooting deaths of 6 year olds because he was mentally ill at the time!

Wonderful defense for defamation wouldn't anyone with a gram of decency agree? 

I haven't noticed him offering all the money he made to the victims' families. That might show some level of actual remorse.

23 hours ago, Duquesne Frog said:

Nothing?  Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Cohen, and Stone were all indicted, at least in part, for either committing financial crimes on behalf of Russians (or pro-Russian Ukrainians), or lying to the FBI about interactions with Russians.  Every single one of them.  If that wasn't part of the Russia's efforts to affect our election to gain influence, a lot of blind squirrels were finding a lot of acorns.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/mar/25/who-has-already-been-indicted-russia-investigation/

Typically what happens in these types of things is that everyone gets caught lying about something but never are convicted of committing the underlying crime. Which is actually troubling to me...we are going to accuse you of a crime you didn't commit and then convict you of some other crime we uncover during our investigation...

17 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

What was their motivation for lying?  What were they so desperate to conceal?  That's troubling to me.

Politicians lying? Never...

Again, is it more about the abuse of government. They can't nail you for what they think you did so they come up with some shit to charge you with...because they can.

Am I being detained?

Well as long as lying is totally cool, those brave martyrs ought to take real issue with whoever is in charge.  I'll go light a candle for sweet, innocent Saint Manafort. 

7 hours ago, Lyle Lanley II said:

Well as long as lying is totally cool, those brave martyrs ought to take real issue with whoever is in charge.  I'll go light a candle for sweet, innocent Saint Manafort. 

My point is that the government should not be able to launch some false charge against someone and then charge them for lying because that person didn't remember something correctly. I am assuming that you can see the danger of this. Anyone can be convicted at any time...

• Upvote (+1) 1

The difference between me and the Tea Party is I don't call anyone names, unlike those xenophobic white supremacists...

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Rothbardian said:

I am assuming that you can see the danger of this. 

All joking about the victimhood of Manafort and the other disciples aside, I think we agree on the issues that can arise with the powers of government when there is a lack of integrity in its leadership.

Virginia Gov. Ralph "Blackface" Northam is pushing to end driver's license suspensions for unpaid court fines and fees.

He's correct...