Sign in to follow this  
Black-it-out-Frog!

College World Series

What was really satisfying about this was that we led for most of the game, and the tceh fans got kinda subdued, then we let 'em think they could win, and they started acting like sand aggies, then we ripped their little hearts out and stomped on 'em.

Suck it, tceh. You lose.

Baseball is the most nerve-racking sport. Great game to be at but man o man.

TCU fans were great- loud and spirited the whole game. Kinda surprised with this being their first appearance, but felt like we had better representation than Tech.

What would you say the split was 50/50, 60/40?

Baseball is the most nerve-racking sport. Great game to be at but man o man.

TCU fans were great- loud and spirited the whole game. Kinda surprised with this being their first appearance, but felt like we had better representation than Tech.

I would need to see a color enhanced photo to pass proper judgement.

Morrison won't say it, but I will: that game against tceh back in March was a fluke.

Tadlock on “flushing” the loss and getting ready for Tuesday’s game: “It's a tough, tough way to lose your first game up here. At the same time, we won't look back …and get ready to go on Tuesday. … We’ll go eat dinner and try to put this behind us and move on.”

If they go eat dinner with Tommy Tuberville, I hope somebody thinks to bring their credit card.

My buddy texted me this after the win

"Hopefully GMFP was spending this afternoon watching the game at home while reviewing offensive schemes to beat coach yoloswag "

I sent a text to my Tech friend asking him if Coach YOLO couldn't afford a nicer shirt to wear at a CWS game. Haven't received a reply back yet. :-)