Sign in to follow this  
Black-it-out-Frog!

College World Series

Looks like the Horned Frogs took the video seriously...

Trying to decide if/how to do Omaha. My options are:

A) go up for Sunday's game and come back. Lots of driving for one game but at least I get to see one.

B. Wait, hope they win and go up later in the week. Would maybe get to see more than 1, but might not see any.

C) go up and back for Sunday, and if they make it to the finals go back up.

A) go up for Sunday's game and come back. Lots of driving for one game but at least I get to see one.

B) Wait, hope they win and go up later in the week. Would maybe get to see more than 1, but might not see any.

I find it hard to justify driving or flying to Omaha to watch the boys play Tech. Granted it is the CWS. Is the CWS one and done or still first to get two wins?

What our odds against Tech for the CWS? Didn't they take our B12 series 2-3. Not sure how to feel about this match up because after playing them it seems like TCU turned into a different team.

I find it hard to justify driving or flying to Omaha to watch the boys play Tech. Granted it is the CWS. Is the CWS one and done or still first to get two wins?

Neither - two pools of 4, double elimination.  Just like the Big 12 tourney, except the finals between the pool winners is best of 3.

Right now I'm leaning toward hoping they win at least one, then going up either that Thursday or Friday depending on which day they play.

I'm going to Idaho on June 21st to see my TCU roommate (Otrhofrog, I know he has an account here but not sure he posts). I'm actually off that entire week so in theory I could change my trip... but I already have purchased my flights and have been looking forward to seeing him for a while.

We will probably be watching all the games from his house.... Should still be fun.

B. Wait, hope they win and go up later in the week. Would maybe get to see more than 1, but might not see any.

Can Frisky and Danger ride along?

I'll be lucky if I can get home in time for Sunday's 1st pitch - I'll be driving back from San Antonio Sunday morning/afternoon.

I knew living in Nebraska would pay off at some point...

So you got that going for you, which is nice...

I knew living in Nebraska would pay off at some point...

You mean besides the cheap corn? 

park-bom-corn-2ne1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to Idaho on June 21st to see my TCU roommate (Otrhofrog, I know he has an account here but not sure he posts). I'm actually off that entire week so in theory I could change my trip... but I already have purchased my flights and have been looking forward to seeing him for a while.

We will probably be watching all the games from his house.... Should still be fun.

have your reunion in Omaha

have your reunion in Omaha

It is in discussion still... tough to swallow $700 worth of plane tickets just to buy more plane tickets...

I feel a MasterCard "priceless" add brewing here...

Or as my buddies dad said after getting a dinner bill for $3,000 when we were on a vacation back in HS. "Eh, it's just money".

Or as my buddies dad said after getting a dinner bill for $3,000 when we were on a vacation back in HS. "Eh, it's just money".

#jealous

Ya... he retired at 55 from Shell... dude has fat stacks.

Dolla Bills Y'all

20121124_041610_hagman.gif

That reminds me, when does Dallas come back on?

• Upvote (+1) 1