Sign in to follow this  
$mooth

I hate when I have to cheer for Boston teams

Plus now there's the HBB with the Pats. Doesn't mean I have to like the Sideline Cheater, though.

A lot of good its done being a Pirate fan against Oakland, so Boston is a good second choice.

Boyce & Cannon = I'll root for the Patriots in a game that I would otherwise have no rooting interest.

Don't forget Malcolm Williams.

Marian Hossa left the Pens the year they lost to the Red Wings. The next year, the Pens beat the Red Wings. Just sayin ...

Of course then he won two with the Blackhawks. But he DIDN'T win it with the Red Wings ...

Not going to happen...Blackhawks will repeat...

It would surprise me if either team is in the finals next year. The NHL is brutal

It would surprise me if either team is in the finals next year. The NHL is brutal

The only team in the West that scared me was Detriot, but they will be in the East next year, so I think there is a high probability that the Hawks could be in the finals next year...

The Blackhawks are jinxed now.

BOxebwJCUAA_aC5.jpg

BO1S_4gCUAAwGD7.jpg

That would never have happened in Boston, RSF. Just saying

That is an atrocity.  A crime against humanity.  Even if he is Canadian ...

It actually makes me feel somehow better about the Bruins losing the Cup. At least we didn't defame it that way back in 2011. Probably the most odious person who go to see it up close like that was a Wahlberg

It actually makes me feel somehow better about the Bruins losing the Cup. At least we didn't defame it that way back in 2011. Probably the most odious person who go to see it up close like that was a Wahlberg

Not that either of them are great actors by any stretch, but I feel like their acting careers have been decent enough to allow us to look past the Funky Bunch and NKOTB.

Speaking of NKOTB, anybody else's wife going nostalgia crazy over their reunion?

Not that either of them are great actors by any stretch, but I feel like their acting careers have been decent enough to allow us to look past the Funky Bunch and NKOTB.

Speaking of NKOTB, anybody else's wife going nostalgia crazy over their reunion?

No, thank God

Mark is a legit actor. I mean, Boogie Nights. But Donnie? Eh...

By the way, Comcast Sports Net here is reporting that a week before he was arrested, Whitey Bulger went to Vancouver, bought a scalped ticket to Game 7 and watched the Bruins win the Cup. We had Whitey. Chicago has Bieber. Just saying

Are you a Canadian or did you transplant up there?

Born in Canada, transplanted to the US.  Dual Citizenship.

No, thank God

Mark is a legit actor. I mean, Boogie Nights. But Donnie? Eh...

He's on that new cop drama starring Tom Selleck's mustache.  He's not that bad ...

He's on that new cop drama starring Tom Selleck's mustache.  He's not that bad ...

I saw him that day my wife and I and Isaac stalked the Patriots and met Vince Wilfork and Bob Kraft. I didn't bother to, uh, approach Donnie. Neither did anybody else

He's on that new cop drama starring Tom Selleck's mustache. He's not that bad ...

Also played Carwood Lipton in Band of Brothers.