Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

TV Thread

FYI, I don't know of many better combinations of writer and actor than the Mozzie character played by Willie Garson on White Collar. Mozzie's persona and his hijinks are delightfully written and then delightfully acted. Like the actress who played the maid on Lark Rise to Candleford, Mozzie is a character who needs his own show.

FYI, I don't know of many better combinations of writer and actor than the Mozzie character played by Willie Garson on White Collar. Mozzie's persona and his hijinks are delightfully written and then delightfully acted. Like the actress who played the maid on Lark Rise to Candleford, Mozzie is a character who needs his own show.

I was gonna steal him for my novel.

I think it's more that they're almost exactly like each other. Only they really understand each other. Nobody else gets either one of them. They both have the same fears and are able to parlay those fears into brilliant messages. I didn't see that scene as sexual at all. 

I thought he tenderly kissed her on the head. That was the only thing that made me think what I said.

Oh, gosh, SHE was something else. What was her name in the show? Such a ditz!

I thought he tenderly kissed her on the head. That was the only thing that made me think what I said.

I'm hoping it was just affection, a realization of how important they are to each other.

Oh, gosh, SHE was something else. What was her name in the show? Such a ditz!

she played Minnie....actress' name is Ruby Bentall and we've seen her play similar parts in some other shows. She manages to be totally out to lunch without being self-conscious. You have to be sharp to do that.

she played Minnie....actress' name is Ruby Bentall and we've seen her play similar parts in some other shows. She manages to be totally out to lunch without being self-conscious. You have to be sharp to do that.

That's it....Minnie! She wore me out. Always getting into some kind of kerfluffle because she was so dingy. But, she got herself a man in the series, from what I remember.

You are such a romantic!

Tell my wife that. She could use a good laugh.

Can't wait two weeks for the next GOT episode!

Tonight's was very good.

Bye, bye Lysa. No more milk for Robin.

she should've taken the whelp with her

she should've taken the whelp with her

Yeah. What a brat! I was like, "Slap him again, harder!"

Least favorite commercial:

"First time in the bar. Everyone is looking at you. You brought your friend Todd for his knowledge of garage band rock. And your friend Carlos for his street cred..."

Go back to Chuck E Cheese, girlfriend. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone ever tried the downloadable software called Satellite Direct for free tv? It's cheap and a one-time payment, but I'm not sure it's legit. Been reading some reviews about it and they are all positive, but there's an affiliate program and the reviewers could just be trying to make money.

http://cs.satellitedirect.com/discount/index.php?xsite=discount#channels

Really missing GOT tonight. I've gone back to Season 1 and started rewatching from the beginning. Everything this season makes much more sense now.

Really missing GOT tonight. I've gone back to Season 1 and started rewatching from the beginning. Everything this season makes much more sense now.

I had no idea they were taking a 1 week break, so I became increasingly pissed as time went by and it didn't show up on HBO Go haha.

They didn't have Silicon Valley, either.

HBO shows always take holiday weekends off. I'm still behind on Silicon Valley, though.

A guy I used to work with, Dan Lyons, is going to be one of the writers for Silicon Valley next season. 

Not clicking the spoiler...still haven't seen the last episode. Stupid wedding in Maine. 

Not clicking the spoiler...still haven't seen the last episode. Stupid wedding in Maine. 

Yeah, you don't want to read it.  It does spoil the last episode.  

Which is good BTW. 

Yeah, you don't want to read it.  It does spoil the last episode.  

Which is good BTW. 

It's awfully hard to be online and not read stuff about Mad Men. We're planning on watching it tonight. 

They didn't have Silicon Valley, either.

I'm caught up on that one now. I like it, but Richard is kinda on my nerves. I hope he starts getting a little more assertive ...

It's awfully hard to be online and not read stuff about Mad Men. We're planning on watching it tonight. 

Save yourselves!  The computers make men do unnatural things!  Like read Mad Men Spoilers!

The-Runaways-michael-makes-his-exit.jpg

Save yourselves!  The computers make men do unnatural things!  Like read Mad Men Spoilers!

The-Runaways-michael-makes-his-exit.jpg

Loved him. His situation saddened me. 

I'm caught up on that one now. I like it, but Richard is kinda on my nerves. I hope he starts getting a little more assertive ...

That show is all about Gilfoyle and Dinesh