Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

TV Thread

Well, you're no Rosalee 'Hotzi' Totsi. Thats for sure.

You haven't seen me lately

I forgot....we love Castle....anybody else watch it? Newf should, since it has Canadians in it....

I forgot....we love Castle....anybody else watch it? Newf should, since it has Canadians in it....

He probably has to

I don't watch much TV these days and when I do its a binge watch of shows that have previously aired. Shame because my 65 inch samsung looks great mounted on my wall #humblebrag.

But I am currently enjoying or have recently enjoyed the following:

Mad Men: caught up; watch on Sundays

Walking Dead: halfway through season 3

House of Cards: Just finished season 2

Breaking Bad: just finished the series. Thinking about rewatching as it took me like 2 years to watch it

Fox News: surprised?

Random Netflix Documentaries

Banacek. 

It may be a bit ghoulish, but I like to google the actors and she how many are still around. Last night's episode had Jessica Walter. She has held up pretty well. 

WBK is pretty sad in that regard. 

Funny how some guys are everywhere and then they are nowhere.

Gregory Sierra was on everything in the 70's. 

Banacek. 

It may be a bit ghoulish, but I like to google the actors and she how many are still around. Last night's episode had Jessica Walter. She has held up pretty well. 

WBK is pretty sad in that regard. 

It is very sad. Most of the cast of WBK is dead now. Gabe Kaplan is some sort of pro poker player. John Travolta takes trips with Deep Purple to Hot Springs. 

It is very sad. Most of the cast of WBK is dead now. Gabe Kaplan is some sort of pro poker player. John Travolta takes trips with Deep Purple to Hot Springs. 

I wouldn't say 'most', but several have died fairly young.  Your boy Beau De Labarre is still alive.

Didn't know Horshack 'read the other magazine'.  Not surprised, but didn't know.

I wouldn't say 'most', but several have died fairly young.  Your boy Beau De Labarre is still alive.

Didn't know Horshack 'read the other magazine'.  Not surprised, but didn't know.

Huh, I didn't know that, either. Oh well.

Horshack and Epstein are no longer with us. Barbarino is, praise Xenu, and so is Freddie Boom Boom Washington. And, of course, Mr. Kotter. Hotsie Totsie is not. Kind of a poor representation left overall. 

Anybody else into "The BlackList" on NBC?

James Spader may be my favorite actor. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We tend to go more for escapist/light-hearted/slightly humorous mystery type fare. Working our way through White Collar presently, streaming it from Netflix...

I forgot to mention that Scandal sucked me in while I was in Texas over the winter. I binged on it in about three days. Very good cast with Kerry Washington as the lead. You never can predict what's going to happen next.

I forgot to mention that Scandal sucked me in while I was in Texas over the winter. I binged on it in about three days. Very good cast with Kerry Washington as the lead. You never can predict what's going to happen next.

Uh, yeah, you can.

Somebody is going to screw somebody, regardless of gender or who they've screwed before.

I'm trying to get interested in TURN about Washington's spy ring. But it seems to be a slog that may not be worth it.

I'm trying to get interested in TURN about Washington's spy ring. But it seems to be a slog that may not be worth it.

Try Scandal. Not a slog and not that much screwing for screwing's sake.

Ya I've caught the last few mins of a few episodes before Mad Men comes on... Like the idea. The acting seems bad.

Ya I've caught the last few mins of a few episodes before Mad Men comes on... Like the idea. The acting seems bad.

Same here. Looks like good idea, bad execution. Must have cost a fortune to make.

Try Scandal. Not a slog and not that much screwing for screwing's sake.

Oh puh-LEEEEEZE!

You could have a passable drinking game taking a shot every time there's a new sexual combination on that show.

Anybody else into "The BlackList" on NBC?

James Spader may be my favorite actor.

Mrs. Duq is really into that show. I'm getting more into it with the reveal about the husband ...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh puh-LEEEEEZE!

You could have a passable drinking game taking a shot every time there's a new sexual combination on that show.

But it's on network TV. What a shame.

Oh puh-LEEEEEZE!

Really? When the whole show is based on the lead character being the president's former mistress? lol

If Peter Dinklage doesn't win an Emmy for GOT this season, I demand a trial by combat!

• Upvote (+1) 2