Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDawg

Aledo/Wichita Falls 4A D2 Quarterfinal Game

Game just kicking off. Aledo won the toss and has deferred. Game is being played in Waxahachie; I have no idea why. You can listen on www.921hankfm.com or 92.1 on your FM dial.

GO BEARCATS!

Ryan Newsome for a beautiful wide open catch for the Bearcats! 14-0 5:27 left 1st quarter. Woot!

With that last score, Aledo became all-time scoring team in Texas football history. 51st one-play drive in 2013, too.

21-0 Aledo. With this score they become the all-time highest scoring team nationally in the history of HS football. Wow.

Also, the kids have not even met as a team since last Wednesday.

Bearcats just recovered a fumble in the endzone! WOW! Aledo 28-0

A-L-E-D-O

Wonder if Ennis can give us a scare next week?

Not likley. These Aledo kids are playing lights out and they haven't practiced or even met together since last Wednesday. Unless the QB or Kicker gets a season ending injury, I think they'll go all the way again.

I'll root for Aledo (not that they need MY support :lol: ) but having the Coyotes in the playoffs brings back memories from the early 60's when they ran that awesome single wing offense right into two state championships...at the expense of my Paschal Panthers.

I wonder if Old Scribe remembers those days, too?

And Aledo has no penalties the first half...is that good coaching or what?

Not likley. These Aledo kids are playing lights out and they haven't practiced or even met together since last Wednesday. Unless the QB or Kicker gets a season ending injury, I think they'll go all the way again.

I don't think so either. The projected bracket I saw had us as 28 or 29 pt favorite vs Ennis. We were 45 or 48 pt fav this week against coyotes

Dawg is your dog boarding going to be in Aledo?

Yes, or Willow Park. Just have to find some land with or without a house. Waiting right now to hear about the USDA loan I've applied for and they're taking their sweet time about it!

Garrett Hiles TD for Aledo! Bad PAT snap and no kick attempt. 62-14 Aledo. :36 drive. 11:01 4th.

Yes, or Willow Park. Just have to find some land with or without a house. Waiting right now to hear about the USDA loan I've applied for and they're taking their sweet time about it!

Yeah, I always say Aledo but mean Aledo Isd. In county myself near Annetta. Do you prefer to be outside city jurisdiction? WP can be a real pain in ass

Yeah, I always say Aledo but mean Aledo Isd. In county myself near Annetta. Do you prefer to be outside city jurisdiction? WP can be a real pain in ass

Yes, I'd rather be in county, not in either city. I'd really like Annetta South.