tcujsauce

Has Anyone Seen My Specialty Plates?

Ha, I wondered if anyone would...

???

So has writing in felt replaced speaking in tongues?

???

So has writing in felt replaced speaking in tongues?

Old school Sunday School teaches had these felt boards and then they'd tell the stories and stick the characters (also made of felt, so they'd stick) onto the board as they told the stories. I still see these old boards in churches that I assess. What's funny is that I only remember seeing this technique in church school settings, never regular elementary school settings.

Looks like a Porsche Panamera and a Ferrari. So 2 people who are weird or 1 person with both cars?

Yeah whoever posted the thread on chive put two different cars on there, and I just realized I linked pics to both. It's one person with both cars.

Yeah whoever posted the thread on chive put two different cars on there, and I just realized I linked pics to both. It's one person with both cars.

Well... You really can't talk shit to a dude who has enough money to own both a Porsche and a Ferrari, and then cover them with felt.

Well... You really can't talk shit to a dude who has enough money to own both a Porsche and a Ferrari, and then cover them with felt.

But you could cut the word "doosh" out of felt and stick it to the side of his car...

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happens to those cars in the rain? Dude must live in the desert or something

In the words of the illustrious Cool James, who Ladies seem to Love, "Man made the money, money never made the man".

But you could cut the word "doosh" out of felt and stick it to the side of his car...

or paint Elvis on the side
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ha, I wondered if anyone would...

I got it, too. I used to have jillions of flannel Sunday School lessons ready to go.

or paint Elvis on the side

Oooo, and then you could put black lights in your garage for a cool vibe if you used the right paint. 

Regarding our Ferrari discussion a few pages back, here's a new wrench to throw into that. 

http://thechive.com/2013/07/03/what-do-we-make-of-this-velvet-ferrari-11-photos/

This, my friends, is a FELT Ferrari. Yes. Someone covered their Ferrari in felt. 

velvet-ferrari-supercar-7.jpg?w=500&h=35

velvet-ferrari-supercar-6.jpg?w=500&h=29

Well, it won't show fingerprints!  But sun will fade it and rain will shrink it.  Don't know how they applied it, but the adhesive must have ruined the original paintjob.  Royally stupid, IMO.

The good news is he can do a Sunday School lesson right on the side of the car...

I'm surprised that my congregation doesn't still have a felt board. The rest of what they do seems be from times before I was born.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, it won't show fingerprints!  But sun will fade it and rain will shrink it.  Don't know how they applied it, but the adhesive must have ruined the original paintjob.  Royally stupid, IMO.

He covered his Corvette in corduroy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A Volkswagen bug in camoflage fabric?

//German, militaristic...nevermind.

Invented by the Nazis

You're an artist, J!

Lol. I would asked to be put down if my face ever looked like that.

I love cats (sorry he that used to be RSF) but that guy is a card short of a full deck.

I'm allergic to cats. Therefore I despise them.

I despise cats because cats are terrible.