tcujsauce

Has Anyone Seen My Specialty Plates?

Saw what you said about "Hughes Your Mommy" and I agree.

Definitely. I love me some Jerry Hughes but that name a) doesn't really make any sense, and b ) would just make me feel weird every time I saw it. Since I carried over the Phil Dunphy avatar that'll just have to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely dooshy. Good business probably, but still dooshy in my opinion.

I would have bought one for .99, but not 1.49. So, not really.

I would have bought one for .99, but not 1.49. So, not really.

I guess the real question then is, would you have bought one for a 1.49 had it not been labeled/been labeled at 1.49? Or is .99 your limit for Arizona tea no matter what it's labeled?

Sounds like a fairly arbitrary line for a delicious beverage.

I very much enjoy Arizona Tea. It's a principle. Everyone else sells it for 99 cents, but these people think that they can charge me more? Nope. I'll walk down the street to the 7-11. Plus, I would have had to break down a 20 and I didn't want to do that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Paul Eason guys. For real. I know most aren't as big on the Red Dirt country music scene as I am, but suriously.

If doosh is good enough for the great oldscribe, it's good enough for me

I was thinking about adding his post with that quote to my This Day in TFH History thread.

Yea! Quilter's here with her cat pictures!!

Ok, in all honesty, if I can make one request, can we just let Caturday stay over there? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yea! Quilter's here with her cat pictures!!

Heaven help us when the new season of Downton Abbey starts.

Does anybody know how to increase the # of posts per page? Right now it appears to be 10 for me... I'd like to bump it to 20. 

Thanks

I like that Arnold Palmer ice tea

I had my first Arnold Palmer (real, not canned) this week.  They're pretty darn good.  I was drinking John Dalys last week and figured I should try the non-alcoholic version too.  Still better with vodka.

Does anybody know how to increase the # of posts per page? Right now it appears to be 10 for me... I'd like to bump it to 20. 

Thanks

Jake, the settings page says its set to 20 for everyone.  I believe the new Invision software forces us to make it the same for all.  I'm not sure how we got you on 10.

Thanks

I think IPB 3.x removed this user ability in order to make URL refs clean. Admins might could do it for everyone, I could look.

OS sometimes follows the old Chicago Tribune spelling rules.....if it sounds right, use it and the hell with the dictionary.