Sign in to follow this  
Rothbardian

TCU Men's Golf to open season with trip to Japan

He should go to S. Korea instead.

I once asked Coach Montigel what the team needed do to get better (really probing stuff). He said, "We need to get up and down a little more." And I thought, "Well, don't we all?"

Sri have no idea what get up and down meant

I once asked Coach Montigel what the team needed do to get better (really probing stuff). He said, "We need to get up and down a little more." And I thought, "Well, don't we all?"

Sri have no idea what get up and down meant

It's a golf term. Most duffers know the term but not how to do it (I was proof positive of this). Yes, Montigel is a good guy. He came here with Killer and must have been in his early 20s then. He and the swimming coach (Sybesma?) are both longtimersĀ  here and both good guys.

And Go is right....seems like everyone in S. Korea is great at golf....must be something in that vile cabbage dish they bury in the ground, forget the name right now....

It's a golf term. Most duffers know the term but not how to do it (I was proof positive of this). Yes, Montigel is a good guy. He came here with Killer and must have been in his early 20s then. He and the swimming coach (Sybesma?) are both longtimers here and both good guys.

And Go is right....seems like everyone in S. Korea is great at golf....must be something in that vile cabbage dish they bury in the ground, forget the name right now....

Kim-Chee.

Good stuff.