Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Not really...

You are. Now stop making me sound all genuine

Just imagine if somebody had donated marrow to the body SFA tripped over at the Rose Parade. That person might be alive today, begging on the streets of Los Angeles and selling access to his taint for crack...with an extreme excess of bone marrow

I don't understand what happened to that person and why no one noticed that they had died. 

I don't understand what happened to that person and why no one noticed that they had died.

Probably an absentee father and a neglectful addict mother. Or it was a she and she was a hooker and she ODed on something one of our players sold her

I'm a little behind and just clicked on this page of the thread. Not sure how y'all got to where you're at in this discussion, but it appears to be pretty damn entertaining 

Even Ron Burgundy might have caught on at some point. Yikes.

Seriously... Wi Tu Lo. Good God

I'm a little behind and just clicked on this page of the thread. Not sure how y'all got to where you're at in this discussion, but it appears to be pretty damn entertaining

Just a carry over from our old place. Check back often. Moves pretty fast sometimes. Join us, too!

I just cut the living fornication out of my finger. Son of a Schott it hurts!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

I just cut the living fornication out of my finger. Son of a Schott it hurts!!!

I am just try to visualize cutting the living fornication out of a finger...

Whole new meaning to finger-bang.

Hopefully it's not too serious uni. I've got two scars on my left hand from broadhead arrows. One on my thumb, the other on my pointer finger. They're from two separate incidents. I was lucky that I didn't sever any tendons.

Whole new meaning to finger-bang.

Hopefully it's not too serious uni. I've got two scars on my left hand from broadhead arrows. One on my thumb, the other on my pointer finger. They're from two separate incidents. I was lucky that I didn't sever any tendons.

One of the first rules of loading arrows is to put the pointy end in the front, not in the back.

A friend of mine was working at his uncles's mink farm. One day when he working on the machine that did the deed, namely a giant hollowed needle that would when activated drive into the skull of the mink, he accidentally activated the needle that then plunged through his left index finger severing the nerve.

One of the first rules of loading arrows is to put the pointy end in the front, not in the back.

Being right handed, the pointy end was to the front. Was drawing a short arrow and it slipped of the rest. Sliced my pointer finger lengthwise right at the first knuckle, I really don't know how I didn't damage any tendons.

On the thumb, I was trying to unscrew a broadhead from the arrow and my thumb slipped. The pad of my thumb looked like a burst sausage with all the meat hanging out.

A friend of mine was working at his uncles's mink farm. One day when he working on the machine that did the deed, namely a giant hollowed needle that would when activated drive into the skull of the mink, he accidentally activated the needle that then plunged through his left index finger severing the nerve.

Did he call it fornicating?

Hedge trimmers nearly lopped off the tip of my right ring finger ...

Watched part of the new True Grit and was shocked to see that Matt Damon, at least based on the parts I saw, had a very passable Texas accent.  Boston must have been his vocal coach ...

Hedge trimmers nearly lopped off the tip of my right ring finger ...

If your friend had lopped off his left ring finger then he wouldn't have had to worry about the missing wedding ring...

How do I disable the email notifications? Lord...I have like a gazillion email alerts from this thread.

How do I disable the email notifications? Lord...I have like a gazillion email alerts from this thread.

You must have clicked a box that says "follow this thread". You should be able to find that and unclick it. You may need to be on the full version and not the mobile.

I turned in the follow thread feature on accident the other day. I still don't know how I did it.

When I was 12, my dad cut down a bois d'arc tree that fell right on top of me. To this day, I have a large, figure 7-shaped scar on top of my head.

When I was 12, my dad cut down a bois d'arc tree that fell right on top of me. To this day, I have a large, figure 7-shaped scar on top of my head.

I live a few miles from a community called Bois D'Arc. They have a really big baptist church there. I still haven't figured out how they got to be so big. I think the average over 100 a Sunday. This wouldn't be so mystifying if Bois D'Arc had 100 people. I know they probably have 100 cows but it's even smaller than my community.